PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Any Forumsros, why can't people just think of possibilities? Like, Jesus fucking christ, if what was once thought impossible happens, like let's say someone suddenly gets telepathy, then wouldn't it make fucking sense that IF that someone is strong enough to have world wide telepathy, then he wouldn't be the ONLY ONE.

there are legit morons out there that fucking think they're hot shit but they're basically fucking stupid.

like Jesus Christ, can you imagine? thinking of yourself as special yet somehow, so fucking special, that the world revolves around you so much that WHAT YOU BELIEVE, are actual facts?

fucking hell, people are fucking stupid.

and they're like, the same one that fucking thinks they're special enough for powers of their own or some shit.

how can they have it if THEYRE FUCKING IDIOTS.

civilizations are a fucking mistake if the world somehow now enables morons like these to exist.

Attached: evolution, truly only picks the elites.jpg (122x122, 5.59K)

>someone suddenly gets telepathy, then wouldn't it make fucking sense that IF that someone is strong enough to have world wide telepathy, then he wouldn't be the ONLY ONE
no not really
there's really no reason at all to believe that this wouldn't be unique as there's no previous cases to give that indication
you can say it might be foolish to assume otherwise but it's not unreasonable

>PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.
Yeah people with Plebbit spacing normally are. That means (YOU) and I have no idea why you bother.

>PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.
>Any Forumsros, why can't people just think of possibilities? Like, Jesus fucking christ, if what was once thought impossible happens, like let's say someone suddenly gets telepathy, then wouldn't it make fucking sense that IF that someone is strong enough to have world wide telepathy, then he wouldn't be the ONLY ONE.
>there are legit morons out there that fucking think they're hot shit but they're basically fucking stupid.
>like Jesus Christ, can you imagine? thinking of yourself as special yet somehow, so fucking special, that the world revolves around you so much that WHAT YOU BELIEVE, are actual facts?
>fucking hell, people are fucking stupid.
>and they're like, the same one that fucking thinks they're special enough for powers of their own or some shit.
>how can they have it if THEYRE FUCKING IDIOTS.
>civilizations are a fucking mistake if the world somehow now enables morons like these to exist.

Attached: 9002.png (644x800, 25.89K)

but what IF there are other people, or perhaps, races that have gotten telepathy before this person?

the universe, is, after all, 13 billion years old and IF a being in a race that has existed for only 100k years suddenly gets telepathy then, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that someone, or something from a race YOUNGER than humanity would also get telepathy.

unless, of course, you say that humanity is the only life within the universe.

Things telepathy requires:
>’transmitter’ organ in brain
>’receiver’ organ in brain
>force to carry signals between the above
Things telepathy requires that also exist:
>404

>unless, of course, you say that humanity is the only life within the universe.
well there's no evidence to suggest that there's any other life within any meaningful distance
> IF a being in a race that has existed for only 100k years suddenly gets telepathy then, it wouldn't be far fetched to assume that someone, or something from a race YOUNGER than humanity would also get telepathy.
that actually would be pretty far fetched, there's no reason to assume that the longer that a species has existed (which is of course an arbitrary timespan unless you abandon the concept of evolution) that they would be more likely to spontaneously get psychic powers

All humans are stupid OP, including you, including me. That's what being human is all about. We live by trial and error, basically one of the lowest forms of intelligence to exist.

There are very few exceptional humans. We have been doing the same thing for thousands and thousands of years. Every generation thinks they are doing something new and everyone thinks they are living for meaning.

I guess so, point taken.

without these the law of physics would break right? or at best, the understanding of humanity when it comes to everything they know.

but what if the telepathy doesn't stem from the body? but the mind?

>double dubs of truth checked
Even the smartest human is still an idiot.

>there is no evidence to suggest that there's no other life within any meaningful distance.

point taken, though, due to how versatile life can get,(extremophiles for example), no one can really rule out the fact that life CAN exist somewhere and since the universe is VERY OLD, you can't really say that there isn't a race out there that's not humanity.

>that actually would be pretty far fetched, there's no reason to assume that the longer that a species has existed (which is of course an arbitrary timespan unless you abandon the concept of evolution) that they would be more likely to spontaneously get psychic powers

I have never said that the longer a species will live, they will get telepathy. I simply said that if a race as young as humans suddenly gets telepathy, then, why couldn't beings far older?

they wouldn't "spontaneously" get psychic powers either, let's say, that its some form of mutation,or perhaps, something grander, a blessing.

surely, if ONE human gets telepathy, then another race would be able to as well no?

What's even your point here dude, anyone can make an undisprovable point and there's nothing anyone cam do about it. Get a grip

well yeah, but possibilities exists you know? like let's say, if ONE young human manages to get WORLD WIDE TELAPATHY from his conciousness then it would certainly open up to the possibility that a RACE FAR OLDER THAN HUMANITY HAS A CHANCE TO GET TELEPATHY AS WELL AND AFTER THAT, POSSIBLY EVOLVE TO BECOME FAR STRONGER.

>no one can really rule out the fact that life CAN exist somewhere
true but there are many reasons to rule out the concept that life exists in any meaningful distance, look up the fermi paradox for more on that
> simply said that if a race as young as humans suddenly gets telepathy, then, why couldn't beings far older?
everything you've said implies a connection to age (again, arbitrary) which doesn't logically fit, especially if you're considering primarily beings far different from us as presumably most other life in the universe would be
>surely, if ONE human gets telepathy, then another race would be able to as well no?
no, that doesn't make sense, there's no real reason to assume that an extraterrestrial species would even have what we could identify as a brain, let alone communicate with or understand one another in a way that we could comprehend

Brainlet.

What makes you think we don't have this?

I wouldn't worry about it. You're just as stupid as the people you're complaining about.

>true but there are many reasons to rule out the concept that life exists in any meaningful distance

technically yeah, though, I am curious whether or not bacteria was present on Mars long ago, and if that is the case then wouldn't it mean that life is simply hard to cultivate? I mean, how many mass extinctions have we survived for us to get here? there is a possiblity that life may have existed BUT simply put, they got wiped out.

>primarily beings far different from us as presumably most other life in the universe would be

technically, yes, they would be different from us, but, I do believe it is that difference that can probably bridge the gap when it comes to telepathy and if a, let's say, basic human being that has only known the ability as nothing more than myth got it then wouldn't it mean that alien LIFE COULD AND WILL (Infinite possibilities and all that,) nurture it at some point?

if the existence of telepathy is ever confirmed, then it isn't exactly impossible for alien life to literally cultivate, if not evolve it.

and if telepathy IS confirmed(I mean literal telepathy, without any known physical force or limitations driving through it.), then, why can't other things?

let's say, souls? or perhaps, the mind body duality theory will be confirmed?

though, my main point is that if a regular human can get telepathy then, why can't a race use it as a specialty?

even better, WHAT IF, Telekinesis were to be confirmed? that can imply SO many things and if ever, a human gains these powers then there is a race out there that specializes in the supernatural order of psionics.

>no, that doesn't make sense, there's no real reason to assume that an extraterrestrial species would even have what we could identify as a brain,

point taken, but, at the end of the day, every living being has to have some sort of CPU-like brain to actually function because if they don't then that can pretty much open up to many more questions

Cause I already checked your mind, and got some conclussions from by multiversal telepather that I presuppose am:
- You are a faggot.
- By the way, the nearliest to a telepathy faculty in your brain is a ventricular bulbous ugly-ass looking mass, that probably is a tumour, which trasmits dead cell in the circundant area.

Attached: images (13).jpg (618x494, 38.34K)

High school physics and biology. We have had the technology to detect all of the necessary components listed. If you wish to claim we have an area of the brain which can receive/transmit signals via an unidentified force, you are welcome to do so. However, you should be aware that anybody who has a basic understanding of physics and biology is going to wonder how that organ could work and how a force capable of carrying information between these organs can operate entirely undetected.

thank you for this user.

right, the human brain HAS been studied several times in the past and so far, there has been no clear sign of any telepathic transmitter.

though, since an fully evolved human that is clearly unfit to have telepathy were to get one then the only way would be for them to not do so via the body, but the conciousness itself but so far, human conciousness hasn't been proven to exist yet be separate to that of the body