Anyone else think he should run for POTUS...

Anyone else think he should run for POTUS? I think 2028 could be a real chance for him to take control of this spiral our country is in

#Musk2028

Attached: elon-musk.jpg (1383x1037, 90.54K)

Not an amerifat here, but don't you need to be us born for that?

Ineligible, Thank The Lord.

nigga you're from south africa- you can't run for american president

No, we already have had enough idiots in office. What we really need is hardcore midget sex only 17.99 no sign up no hidden fees no credit card required no bullshit join now

Oooh yeah, business moguls make the best civil leaders! They're known for their unshakable integrity, and the greater good of their constituents is always their top priority.

Billionaires like Musk dont run for President, they fund their selection for president.

imagine elon not knowing you need to be US born to be president and only just now realizing it in a Any Forums thread like "oh"

Attached: 72607C2F-3CF0-4770-AC00-07BAB3D53F53.jpg (976x549, 63.18K)

>3deep 5U sarcasm
Not sure they'll get this, user.

It depends on what his parents country was when he was born. If they were Americans and just happen to give birth to him in South Africa then he may still be eligible it they chose to give him American citizenship. It doesn't matter where you were born but what citizenship you were legally given at birth.

well that's pretty much what happened with his buying twitter...

nope. S. African Emerald mine heir and a Canadian

A nigger president.

i mean it is a realistic scenario which is why it amused me

You Elon cocksuckers are the worst kind, it's great to see TSLA imploding. Once it hits $400 and he gets liquidated, the meme run is over

See you on the other side faggot

close your eyes and suck on this straw i wanna feed you some yogurt

How about instead of only rich people being able to run for president you guys elect a common man who proved himself extraordinary, served in the military, got a great education that they earned, has no family wealth, just a real American who proved the American dream and has a connection to real people.

You elect rich kids, kids from multi generational wealth families, the kind of rich kids you'd say are spoiled and didn't earn anything. You might as well elect a 20 year old who inherited 40 million bucks from his dad as your president. That's basically what you are electing except they have 30-50 years of extra grooming. Stop electing rich people to "lead" you. That's why your country sucks. They don't care about you

and I was agreeing with you. Not that it matters. Man didn't even have the sense and sensibilities to keep low-maintenance Grimes happy. Kind of hopeless.

I don't really like Elon, but why would he want to be president? Being the world's most celebrated puppet is the realm of career dicklickers and actors.

>How about instead of only rich people being able to run for president you guys elect a common man
That’s originally how it was wrote. That the common man represents the people. That was for an important reason. The lack of that happening is what really fucked this country. Fucking wealthy greedy fuckers.

i mean hes very mentally ill although he covers it well, but then again he is a man of the times in that regard

him and grimes still are kinda together though just not married, i guess she kinda just wanted a guy that was of a certain caliber to have babies with but neither seem cut out for marriage

not that i give a shit lol i mean i actually like grimes

Yeah I know. You can't run for president without actually being rich. I mean you can but you wouldn't stand a chance. You can't run a campaign without a ton of money. So the game is rigged right there alone. If you can't pay to advertise to people then you won't be elected. It's a joke.

Besides that though the point stands, why elect rich kids?...These people haven't earned anything. They were born with money, taught how to make more money, are in families that would make it almost impossible for them to lose their money, and so their money will of course grow. There is no risk, no struggle, no nothing for them. Why would you ever elect someone so far removed from the experiences of average life?

Rockefeller wanted to be president, too. When you're rich beyond a certain point, you think you should be in charge. Some try "honestly," like him, and Trump, and such. And some try behind the scenes as king makers, like Koch and the Mercers, and the DeVoss families, etc., etc..

>Anyone else think he should run for POTUS? I think 2028 could be a real chance for him to take control of this spiral our country is in
Musk is too smart for that.

full disclosure, yeah, I also kind of like Grimes.

Because it’s all been bought and sold. It’s all a show and it’s all BS. The world is run by the wealthy. What the wealthy do is make themselves and other wealthy people more wealthy at the expensive of anything that gets in their way. They always includes poor people being in their way of more money. “We” are all really fucking stupid to let the wealthy decide our fates. Really pisses me off to be honest, they play us all as fools.

he already has more power than the president lol. he knows he could never have this power if it wasn't for America which is why he is absolutely in love with this country and does as much as he can for people as the richest man to ever walk the planet. imagine he runs for president as a republican (which he stated he is now} and how much money he'd lose and how badly he'd damage the company with the largest market ever in history. plus, he wasn't born here so he could never be president unfortunately. then again either was Ted Cruz or Barack Obama and no one stopped them? they'd def stop Elon tho

>low-maintenance Grimes
not from what i have read,

Attached: R (9).jpg (660x350, 56.24K)

I do not think he can, I would not want to be pres, It is like going to club fed for 4 years no phone little to no outside contact insane scrutiny shitting in bags no internet living in a office someone elese tells you were you can go and can not go, media hounds destroying your privacy devoting hours of manpoer to make you look dumb and an entire country waiting to cheer your failures fuck that.

He has gone full retard on twitter linking articles showing that bill gates donated money to a couple of companies that he thinks are conspiring against him. Hard to know if he really thinks bill gates is plotting against him or he's just dog whistling support from bill gates covid conspiracists, which is a popular view amongst retards.
Either way his sperg out is costing him big, tesla down 50%, so called twitter deal probably about to sink (if he ever was planning to buy it).
If he wants to complain about who people donate to, how about paying off Amber Turd's legal bills and as we now know, paying off literally all the donations she lied about. I hope he does actually buy Twitter because watching this shit show play our in kind of entertaining Lets see how close to 0 he can get both tesla and twitter.

Attached: 6398625493544.jpg (500x500, 34.68K)