I'm an Israeli Reservist in the Infantry arm of the IDF

I'm an Israeli Reservist in the Infantry arm of the IDF.

AMA. (Will answer retarded questions)

Attached: 220524081353-02-abu-akleh-investigation-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 69.73K)

When will you repent and turn to Jesus

what method of fucking up Palestinians do you find to be the most fun?

Do you miss your foreskin?

Never, I'm quite religious but I have dated a Christian girl for a while.

Probably tear gas and pepper spray, thats how you see them suffer the most.

>rip to the fags in the picture

Nah, I dislike how cocks look with foreskin.
>pic

Attached: word-image-1557316837112 (1).jpg (770x500, 57.62K)

How many children have you killed?

Unironically none, I've gotten to arrest minors but aside of beating them up for throwing rocks and getting their parents to pick them up you can't do anything

Attached: 2022-05-25 13_04_29-415031.webp (640×428).png (640x430, 583.66K)

Attached: 1435060677603.jpg (444x444, 54.51K)

Whats your favourite flavor of coconut macaroons?

Why are you so afraid of children you psychotic pussies

how much lldo you hate zionist jews? and jews that generally consider themselves better than anyone because Roman jews killed the first jew to step outside of the Torah? my experience with most people from Israel is they hate that bullshit and just want to do their thing. your take?

do you hate*

I just bought a Tavor. Any tips on how to maximize its potential and be effective with it?

Does it bother you that my wife is Jewish and I’m not, and I suck on her big Jewish tits every night?

What do you think of the whole "free Palestine" "movement"?

You capitalized the word jews again and you already know that jews are a matriarchal society and your kids will be considered jewish.

Chocolate
They are notorious for throwing deadly rocks and having bombs strapped to them.
I really hate anyone who thinks they are superior to anyone else because of some religious shit, I am a Zionist but not on religious principals rather on historical principals.
Get a foregrip it really helps.
No, I really couldn't give a fuck, your kids will be Jewish.
Retards fighting the wrong battle, Palestinians have way better lives under Israeli rule than under their own governments (Palestinian and Arab)

>fuck gettyimages

Attached: gettyimages-1203661782-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1442, 438.33K)

do you intentionally target journalists, women and children, or do you not really care about any of the people corralled into the largest concentration camp on the planet?

Thanks for the advice. Will definitely get a foregrip for it. I really like the design of rifle. It’s more comfy to me than an AR

Is the cake a lie?
Justify your answer.
You have 3... 2... 1........ GO!