How can i lose the gut in 30 days

How can i lose the gut in 30 days

Attached: 20220524_195522.jpg (2111x2944, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/originals/69/2a/74/692a74222f2c25da18f981e81b748810.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=P-E0tXqxCWY
youtube.com/watch?v=E4katnfHzXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat it.

easy, gun will be cheaper to purchase over organic food

Stop eating fatty. Extended fasting, ketogenic diet. Real keto, not fad keto.

eat less you fat fucking retard

Keto diet is 60-80% fat though.

liposuction

Learn how keto works.

Go work in a camp for Ukrainian refugees for 30 days.

You'll SHRED weight.

you can eat 100% protein and still reach ketosis

Cardio, eat healthy but dont starve yourself or exclude fat/carbs completely from your diet

If you just wanna lose fat, I feel like working out is the easiest way to look better.
You dont have to become giga chad to be more presentable

if you wanna lose a lot of weight in that period, fasting is just about the only way. Get enough minerals. There are "fasting salts" / packages that include everything you need. But 30 days of fasting is a bitch, I only did a little more than 20 days once. Even then, you'll "only" lose about 10 kgs in that time.

Go full nutritarian diet. Read Eat to Live by dr. Joel Fuhrman. It shouldn't take you more than 12 hours to finish. Then go out, buy lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, mushrooms, nuts, seeds, fruits (oranges and apples are the best). Salad must become your main meal. You must eat one large salad that contains an entire head of lettuce and anything else you like. Eat until you are full. If you get hungry, eat again. Boiled broccoli with lemon juice, salt and a bit of olive oil also works great. It's very tasty. Boiled spinach with onions and lemon is also nice.

Basically, you must eat foods that are very high in nutrients and very low in calories. If you can do that for 6 weeks, you will lose 20-50% of your belly fat. Cheers.

bad advice. Even if he is able to lose the weight with keto, he will gain it almost overnight. Also, you can't have cheatmeals with keto, which is terrible for your motivation. And you must also count calories which is retarded. Humans were not meant to eat calories. Nutritarian diet all the way

>humans were not meant to eat calories
Type. I should have said that humans were not meant to count calories

Everything you said is wrong. I’m not going to argue with you about it though. Do what you want.

Why not argue? We're on Any Forums after all. Let's have a reasonable discussion bro.

When it comes to food, the human body requires two things to survive. One, nutrients. Two, calories/energy. Of course, nutrients are the ingredients your body needs in order to function. And energy keeps you going. The ideal diet is one with lots of nutrients (the more the better) and few calories (the least the better). The reason is because too many calories lead to obesity and high metabolism. A high metabolism is not as good as many people think. A mammal with a high metabolism will also age faster, which means it will die faster. So, our goal is to consume many nutrients but keep our caloric intake at a minimum at the same time. This is why we must choose our foods based on _nutrient density_. That means that we must eat foods that are HIGH on nutrients and LOW on calories. Dividing the amount of nutrients with the amount of calories equals nutrient density.

Eating nutrient dense foods allows you to eat UNTIL YOU ARE FULL. You don't have to count calories because you eat low-calorie foods. That means that you are less hungry and overall healthier.
i.pinimg.com/originals/69/2a/74/692a74222f2c25da18f981e81b748810.jpg

Does that make sense to you?

Unironically fast. I'm 240 and can fast for two or 3 days before it sucks bad. You won't be able to eat a whole lot afterwards so prepare something lightish. Your poop will feel like tar after finally eating. Drink water and coffee instead of anything else. It'll help clear out whatever is inside while keeping you hydrated. I've dropped 20 lbs in a couple weeks with this method. Hard to keep up long term but once you hit your target weight you'll have already been fasting enough to not feel the need to engorge. Judging by your looks your weight problem is mental health or boredom related. Stop eating because you're bored and sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-E0tXqxCWY

user have you tried asking Any Forums

This only works if OP doesn't wish to be healthy and lean forever. If he just wants to lose some weight for a big upcoming event, then maybe fasting and keto are appropriate methods for doing that. But if OP wishes to live a long and healthy life, the only solution is proper diet and exercise.

I wasn't able to watch past the 30 second mark. This guy seems and sounds retarded. Why is he yelling? God, I hate retarded people. OP, watch this instead youtube.com/watch?v=E4katnfHzXA

You can't, people told you that yesterday.

>why is he shouting at me

Attached: 1576002373924.jpg (1278x993, 94.03K)