What do you think of Skrillex? I miss him so much :(

What do you think of Skrillex? I miss him so much :(

Attached: 924D771E-6761-453E-82ED-096A7C6A062A.jpg (496x398, 32.91K)

I hope he releases something soon…

Attached: D31D4A6A-55B9-46B9-850D-3C0C921282BA.jpg (554x554, 24.58K)

i like his work in the czechgangbang series

He was a cunt. Fuck him.

Don't know much about him. I was good friends with Alvin Risk while I lived in DC. Ama.

What’s he up to now? I haven’t seen his name on a release (that’s explicitly credited in the song title) or on a festival flyer in what feels like years. I always just assumed he wasn’t for the dj/tour life and resigned to ghost production or other studio work.

Kinda pissed I have to go to Sunset this weekend and he pulled out after I bought a fucking ticket...
>oh boy, Tampa!!!

Attached: FGcGKQvXMAgFDQz.jpg (2048x1764, 227.86K)

I really have no idea. I lost touch with him after I moved. He was into music then but wasn't big yet. Him & another buddy of mine named Cisco Robinson had a group called McWorm (lol), a song called Keep The Peace. You can prob find it online somewhere.

Marcio is a funny guy. We had a lot of laughs about dumb shit, toilet humor, etc.

Man, I remember when Scary Monsters dropped. That shit was everywhere and at the time, that shit had to be my favorite song. I loved EDM, but I had trouble figuring out how to expand my musical tastes. Skrillex was the sort of thing I needed to help expand shit. It made me think "well, if this goes hard, surely there's harder shit out there, right?"

Everyone sleeps on Ruffneck - Flex. Not the Full Flex version, i.e., the version everyone knows. No idea why, though.

You ever met sonny by proximity from being buds with Alvin? Also, im fucking dumb. Alvin is credited on Fuji Opener which is one of two conventional “banger” skrillex has released of late

id credit skrillex for igniting my passion for dance music and getting me into DJing 10 years ago. Funny watching my taste evolve though, we’re definitely in the “way too fucking weird to show your friends” zone now. Still a massive skrillex Stan though

check out the dubstep station Mad Dubs at radio.garden most of the tracks there are a lot heavier than Skrillex. It doesn't matter that he doesn't make music anymore since he inspired so many other dubstep artists it would be pointless to make any more.

No, I never did. They might not have even known each other back then. Esp since Alvin was based in DC.

He was going to DJ a rooftop party I was gonna throw, but I ended up not doing it. That would've been cool had I had known what he'd eventually become.

Oh yeah, defs. I listen to a lot of everything now. Heavy metal, death metal, EDM, brazilian funk, ambient shit--you name it, I probs can name a few artists from the genre.

'Cept bro-country. That shit is wack.

Hey, thanks for the recommendation, user. I'll be sure to give it a listen. Don't know if you've ever heard of Radio Record? It has its own app on mobile if you're on the go. Plenty of genres--my personal favorite flavor is Downtempo. Stays around 100-130 BPM. Actually how I came across names like Dr. Fresch. Highly recommended.

I liked the time he ran full speed, head first in to the stage and knocked himself out

The Fuck you mean dog. Skrillex is still making music, a lot of which is fucking amazing, and is set to release an album this year. Maybe not churning out a bunch of brostep, but the dude is making music. Fuji Opener, Mumbai Power, Supersonic, Kliptown Empyrean, Butterflies, all of these tracks are damn good.

Hate to be that sub-genre nerd but interesting take to call Dr. Fresch downtempo

I...don't quite know what to classify Fresch as if I'm being 100% honest with you. But that being said, that's what category he shows up on in that site I mentioned. Though, I'd love to know what he'd be classified as, if you'd care to divulge.

bass house or G-house, but after a scroll across his SoundCloud it seems like he has been putting out some downtempo recently

I bought the first two From First to Last albums back in college while exploring my punk roots. I still enjoy Ride the Wings of Pestilence.

Corey Feldman has really let himself go.

GOD you sound cool....

Is this the man who I keep hearing about? The one with creamy Dookie?