How many guns do you own?

How many guns do you own?

Attached: 1652994743795.jpg (400x400, 55.9K)

None unfortunately, lost all of em in a horrific boating accident. No guns here.

Fuck you glownigger

>car
>desk
>person
>pillow
>Always ready never deady

It's so weird how boats just tip over when guns are on board.

Attached: 1269577837031.jpg (377x293, 14.75K)

>Lee Enfield No. 4 Mk 2
>Springfield 1911
>RRA AR-15
>S&W SD40
SD40 is shit, I love my other guns though.

A truly unfortunate accident

One. Varmint gun.

I own a single firearm. An old Winchester semiautomatic plinker that was passed down to me. Beautiful little rifle she is. A big part of owning a firearm is appreciating its history. Shame retards are out there trying to ruin it for us sane people.

Can I interest you in a Punt Gun? Slightly used and takes 2 to operate properly.

Attached: Punt gun.jpg (830x430, 161.4K)

They don’t need to ban guns, just outlaw the manufacture, distribution, sale and purchase of live ammunition. That way, people get to keep their guns but they’re effectively impotent and mostly unable to kill anyone. If you object, why? Why do you want live ammo? Who you trying to kill? If you want live ammo, you should have to undergo a robust vetting process, part of which would involve a declaration of your intentions for the ammo, as well as a psychological evaluation, that is non negotiable. Once you get approved, then you will be monitored closely and must report to the proper authorities your consumption of the ammo in question, including and not limited to an audit on casings. Basically everyone wins, the fags on the right get to keep their precious death machines and everyone else gets some peace of mind about a projected decline in gun related violence

Those must be some really big varmints

the only way to win is to become freedom-minded libertarian. Republicans are not your friend, they're "Liberal-lite."

>the fags on the right get to keep their precious death machines
What about people on the left? You're not a fascist are you?

Attached: lrop8t1z2m941.png (609x1019, 472.5K)

how do you legally purchase claymores. also i own 48 guns

>bam
>bam
need tickets

Attached: Bufftsuba.jpg (1080x1616, 264.06K)

checkd i have 87 guns also

Rodents of unusual size? I think they're just a myth.

Gee, I don't know... That's a nice piece, but I was kind of holding out for a rail gun for my daily carry...

Attached: weebhumor.jpg (1280x720, 158.25K)