Ok burgers. You've got $125,000 to spend on an EV. Which one do you want?

Ok burgers. You've got $125,000 to spend on an EV. Which one do you want?

Porsche Taycan?
Tesla model X, Y, or Cybertruck?
Aptera?
Electric skateboard, Ebike or Electric UniCycle?
Ford Mach-E?
Chevy Bolt or Volt or whatever they're making?
VoltsWagen?

Keep in mind you'll have to buy whatever charging station and solar panels for your home to keep the thing juiced up. And you get to keep the change and do whatever you want with it.

Attached: Bacon double guinness.jpg (474x474, 41.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd buy ebike and keep the rest

I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. HOT PINK! With whale-skin hubcaps, an all-leather cow interior and big, brown, baby seal eyes for headlights, YEAH!

Cool. You've got maybe 50 more years of steady oil supply left. Maybe more, maybe less. As many industry insiders have stated, the easy to get oil has already been gotten.

Tick, tock.

oilprice.com/

I'm 45. No kids. No heirs. Fuck you. I'll fucking DRINK oil in front of you, you pansy leftoid faggot shit-eating motherfucker.

Attached: Bang's.png (600x600, 179.42K)

Wow I just love those assumptions. I'm a conservative and I could give a flying fuck what you drive.

I happen to like batteries and EVs and solar panels simply because they're cleaner and cheaper to operate than your typical rust bucket. But if your gas hog makes you happy, keep driving. Just dont cry later this summer when gas hits $6 a gallon.

Attached: Henlo my Pepe.png (614x620, 7.12K)

I just buy 125,000 of those burgers instead.

Fuck any of those. I'd gut my Ford Transit Connect, and swap in the Toyota EV high torque hub motors, fill my engine compartment with batteries, and use the rest for a solar bank.

Seriously why does everyone think libshit when they hear batteries and solar panels? Dafuq is wrong with you?

Drive thru texas and check out all the large homes that are festooned with solar panels and battery powerwall backup systems.

Someone didn't get the music reference.

Nice. What battery chemistry? LiFePO4 or NMC?

And drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane?

Oh, it's no assumption. I'll literally have a fucking cheeseburger made from OIL right in FRONT of you just to piss you off, you fucking limp-wristed, fairy floss-eating, limp-dicked faggot. And the reason? FUCK YOU. THAT'S the reason. I'll buy gas at $6 a gallon. I'll buy gas at $66 a gallon. I'll fucking PISS gas until it's entirely GONE, nigger bitch.

Fucking DEAL with it.

Attached: Uerrrrrr.jpg (640x482, 20.17K)

Ok I will deal with it. Its a shame that you got your parties mixed up so easily.

Attached: dems smart people.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

Well, since fuel cells are still in development, I guess NMC or NiMH, whichever is more energy-dense by then.

>burgers

so here's what i'd do i'd buy a 1998 S Class Mercedes for about 15 grand and spend the rest on hookers and weed

why the fuck would i buy an EV? "the environment"? yeah the lithium batteries should help. gas prices? if i have 125k in cash theres a lot better investments than a Porsche Taycan

Attached: 8A3867F0-11E1-4AD5-882A-0683195DB0C2.jpg (1280x720, 82.01K)

German luxury cars? Yeah good luck with those money pits. Should have bought a Toyota or Honda even if you're sticking with gas. Those things will burn a hole in your wallet starting at 100,000 miles if not sooner.

not him, but this graph and the whole premise thereof is sus.

>toyota
>honda

ok poorfag, i thought i was buying a Porsche or a Tesla- now you're trying to sell me on a fucking civic... where's your balls?

btw you know dick all about german luxury cars, i'm sitting in one right now and its well over 100k

My dad can beat up your dad.

ugh. nothing.

used pickup

no1 cares by then jews will have banned cars and all will be living in disposable shoebox size cells

gas cars until then

Yeah, I'd go with a nice red pickup ford truck or maybe other pickup

Fuckit. Go buy a used pickup then. Just tryna make a thread about something else besides that fucking school shooter.

Fuckheads ignore murders every single day in St Louis and Chicago but one fucking white boy goes off and its all they can talk about.

Attached: murder stats.jpg (2150x2614, 1.28M)

before the mudslimes took over, they had more build quality

everyone is realy complaining about the new G class... pieces of shit.. $400k.

yeah, i dont remember asking

Nobody in their right fucking mind would ever choose an EV.

you wanna complain about that mercedes hasn't had build quality since before the 80's- i don't give a rats ass though, i want mercedes

>banned cars and all will be living in disposable shoebox size cells
No money in that. We are talking about jews after all and most of them arent that one fucktard from Davos.

Expensive shit is not going away. On the contrary, they refuse to even build affordable housing. Why would that change? Spoiler alert: it wont.