Tranny's are mentally ill, prove me wrong

Tranny's are mentally ill, prove me wrong.

Attached: shooter.jpg (651x835, 59.44K)

Attached: 1653415508847.png (1161x720, 120.91K)

Tranny lovers kill kids, ban tranny's

This is what you get when you mess with us. I will be a lot quietter arund other peoples lives from now on.

you might be right, but the shooter obviously wasnt trans if you put like 4 minutes of effort into researching it

>top right is a twitter chick
>bottom left is a reddit trans woman
>bottom right is a literal Any Forums crossdresser
The shooter wasn't the tranny, in fact his instagram messages are probably going to get him crucified as an incel in the public eye.

Attached: chuckle.gif (300x169, 486.24K)

What is trans? He obviously identified or liked the concept.

tranny is synonymous with incel, or rather tranny is a subcategory of incel

cope

ok groomer

Damn trannies just keep it in the bedroom no one needs to know you get horny cross dressing and have to involve random strangers for your cheap thrills

Fuck yeah, kill them trannies. They be killin our kids.

based on what exactly? one picture wearing a V-neck?

Transsexual people are just people who identify with another sex. Nothing wrong with that.

People attributing "gender" to anything (trans or not) are just trying to frame artificial norms designed by society as something nature-given which cannot be changed. The whole concept of "gender" is retarded (aka trying to categorize behaviour and likings), and "transgender" people are just another flavor of that insanity.

Trans activists are the "good republican, conservative christians" of a bizarro dimension.

> You're born with a penis and experience body dysphoria when you see it, because it "feels wrong"?
Fine, get surgery. It's not that different from woman who bleach their asshole, pump their tits or get smaller vulva lips. Not my business, I don't care.

> You don't like that society expects you to be a mother, or to dress a certain way, get a certain job or do/don't to certain sports, just because you were born with/without a penis?
Congratulation, you realized the insanity of "genders". Dress, play, fuck whoever you want (as long as it's consensual) and tell people to mind their own business when they explain that "a woman shouldn't do this" or "a man shouldn't wear that".
The non-retarded part of Any Forums will agree on that.

> You think we should get 42 genders with individual pronouns and toilets?
Please a hero yourself.
> You think a man wearing a dress or a woman doing carpentry and weight lifting is "unnatural"?
Please join the 42 gender people in the suicide chamber.

I'm so fucking tired of having transsexual friends who get bashed from both sides for either not being woke enough or being transsexual at all. They have great attribute, they're good friends, because their personality is not "I'm traaaaaaaaaaans".

I don't introduce myself as "Hi I'm user and I like to fuck woman with my penis", and neither do they.

Being trans or not being tans is not a personality, so stop treating it like one.

Trans people are mostly mentally ill but it isn't because they're trans. A majority have a personality disorder (BPD, NPD). The minority that aren't attention seeking narcissists are actually alright.
Although actually you're right, body dysmorphia is a mental disorder, so they're all mentally ill.

>>If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Does he look like a tranny?
Is it mentally ill if it shoots kids?
Sounds like a duck to me.

notice the spacing. disregard.

long hair + mentally ill doesn't automatically = tranny

These are pictures of different people. Do you have autism? I hear autism can give you facial blindness

>>Fine, get surgery.
No not fine you raging homosexual, you don't become a woman or man because of surgery. 'men' can't have babies so you're an evolutionary dead end.

Have you seen tranny's in sports, it's offensive to woman.

Be whatever you want, fuck who ever you want, but don't act like society has to change around you. That's western decease 1on1 'I'm special, I'm important'
No you are not, you are a fucking ant, if you die 1000's take your place you are insignificant.
just like you and I.
We are important not you or I.
This is the basis of all our problems, in society.

My inflatonary use of newlines makes me ashamed of myself. I ask for forgiveness.

I'm sorry, I'm not a tranny expert like yourself, they all look the same to me: mentally ill retards.

commit sepuku, then you will regain honor.