Any Forums I'm a fucking idiot...

Any Forums I'm a fucking idiot. I've been trying to "hack" into my exes social media accounts and some sort of verification was sent for each of them. Will those notifications be gone in a few hours? I know some were text. Is there anything I can do? How fucked am I? Feel like a complete retard but I couldn't resist. I know there's gotta be someone here who has gone through something similar.

Attached: 1653469655947.jpg (1920x1900, 488.26K)

Shameful self bump

Those notifications are usually emails. No. They don't go away.

But they also don't say its you, just that attempts were made. That shit happens all the time. I get notified a lot about lower security accounts. I dont bother resecuring some things.

Thanks for the reassurance. I won't do it again but I feel like a complete idiot. At least I used an Austrian VPN address so it'll come up as that, unfortunately I think it'll still come up as "Android device", but I'm not sure that will matter too much.

>use a vpn
>set it to india
>hack away

Did that. Set it to Austria, but I still can't get in. I was trying to at least get in her email as I know her email password, but Google requires you to accept a notification in the phone and I'm not sure there's a way around that. I know what you're gonna say, but I suspect she's talking to someone else on Instagram and a part of me really wants to confirm that.

Can't even fucking sleep. Feel like a dumbass.

No way to get rid of the notifications sadly so they will know someone was trying to get in. The lucky thing is typically there isnt really any information given about who may have tried except a possible general location (such as your approximate city though I only really seen that from trying to get into a google account) for the most part as long as there isnt anything that obviously points to you such as it being a very recent break up (like within a couple days or a week) or being a bunch of accounts including some that only you would know were all hers then you'll be fine. Basically shut up stay quiet and ride the plausible deniability and you'll make it out okay.

I get retarded notifications like that every day for various accounts such as facebook, amazon, whatever. Pretty sure it's just some bots. Or maybe someone has been attempting, for years, to steal my shitty accounts. Anyway, nobody cares.

Attached: 1632482960167.png (512x512, 135.37K)

If you can't trust her, leave her.

Well she's my ex. It ended on good terms but I'm insecure to the point where I wanna fucking know if she's talking to someone else. I know I'm fucked up and have trust issues.

Not being able to trust others often stems from the fact that the person who cant trust is not themselves a trustworthy person and they project this onto others, in this case OP has demonstrated that, she should leave him instead.

Its been about 3-4 months man

Thanks user. I don't think she would tell me anything regardless but just feel really embarrassed if she were to find out

Thanks user

What part of 'ex' did you not understand?

i wasnt replying to you now was i?

Didn't mean to be rude user. I'm going through a lot of fucking shit now and my ex is just the tip of the iceberg.

why do you want to see your ex?
I broke up with my gf, we still fuck (thank you big D) we just did not work well together - too ambitious, too quick, pulling to different sides, but we live separately.
I frankly loved her so much, I let her go. I think it was most respectable thing to do. We are happier.
If your ex broke up and you dont even keep up basic relationship, then you wil be better off to just forget her.
Take lessons from that relationship, think what worked, what didn't and move on. Get better. Work on yourself.
Stop obsessing over her.
You will not only get out of this magical cycle of yearning after lost love, you will literally make your life much better.
You both probably did have tons of flaws if you didn't make it. I can admit I and my ex definitely had. We loved, we made love, but we had flaw after flaw in our co-life.
Sometimes there are things that need to be solved separately.
>side tip: Do not think of yourself as lesser because of breakup. And by god do not think she is some kind of a monster. sometimes life is just that. It is like not getting a desired job or a deal. Don't put others down, put yourself up.
Never ever give up on your journey to be the best YOU can be.
I am an oldfag and can tell you that I have already went through a heartbreak in my youth and I worked myself up and looking back - I am glad I broke up then. I became so much better I am not interested in girls like my youth love.
The reality is that if you keep growing, you may find yourself so far above, that your ex will not be interesting for you anymore.
Let me give you a hope - if you get amazing - rich, handsome, athletic etc. - you will get her. Actually you will be able to get anyone.
So go towards that path.

Thank you user. Truly. I feel like complete shit even though its already been close to 4 months since the breakup. Now that you mention it, I feel like an even bigger dumbass because the last message I sent her (it was long) told her my grievances about why she won't be transparent with me, why is she treating me badly, and even basically told her that I don't want to hear from her again, and I really regret it.

I want to apologize for it but I don't even know where to begin. I just feel bad.

and depending on your age - if you are concerned about sex, like she broke up with you because of sex with someone else - get better at it. Be more attractive by being more of a man. Fuck around a bit.

So life is like that. Sometimes you get to be the cool ex she remember, sometimes the shitty ex she tries to forget, sometimes the stable current husband, sometimes a sidecunt nobody, and vice versa that goes for girls too from guy's point of view.
>You want a good real advice to get your mind off this? Hit the gym hard, it makes you grow nice physique and also relaxes your mind a lot.
And stop worrying about some fucking stalking. Noone cares.
Imagine yourself in few years. You are in a nice red ferrari cruising around, business is good, you look nice. You really will care that you tried looking at some instagram?

Get up. Up your level. Get good.
Don't worry.
If anything is meant to be it will happen. Trust yourself.
We root for you bro, no stop wasting time

Attached: tumblr_mcpixzUsoj1rxnqdwo1_400.jpg (358x540, 57.41K)