What do you think about cloudflare?

what do you think about cloudflare?
>inb4 le botnet

Attached: 1640950711184.jpg (1280x720, 92.5K)

I forgot to mention that I love sucking dicks and swallowing men's cum

nakadashi

she has the crazy eyes.
that sounds pretty gay user. should see a doctor or something to fix that gay.

Attached: 08c6240111.png (726x486, 405.46K)

sexo, sauce?

simp

>cuckflare
>shits on tor users
>letting 90% of the internet rely on a glorified mitm attack and as a result if cuckflare goes down so do almost every site on the internet

congratulations this is what happens you let a corpo basically control the entire internet. this is the future you chose.

Attached: 1656199862586.jpg (850x1355, 158.13K)

cuckoldry

sniffffffffffffffffffff

It's such an obvious Jewish scheme and people still fall for it.

Yes, coffee is good for you. Cloudflare itself is an allright service in itself but too many large websites rely on it so every time their sysadmin makes a typo a large part of the internet starts having hiccups. The same thing with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud

Attached: is coffee good for you but literally.jpg (575x615, 38.04K)

> what do you think about cloudflare?
> what do I think about cocksuckers that organize 400 Gbps UDP attacks all over the globe to sell their shitty service?
They should burn.

Well, it's still possible to access nhentai (which uses cloudflare) through Tor.

Also,
>mitm attack
Hang yourself retard

the idea of CDN's and shit is good, but the methods cloudflare uses to get customers are not

what methods?

I use them as fallback DNS resolver. They are reliable and the data they receive is almost worthless anyway.

nsa

unless cloudflare decides to keep you in an endless loop for "anti-ddos protection", basically 50% chance

How to "bypass" or deal with Cloudflare when webscraping?

I’d rather have CloudFlare monitor my network connections than some Minecraft script kiddie faggot like that Mirai botnet retard render my network connections useless.

>Make the Internet work the way it should
so, go IPv6 to get rid of NAT and break up the american telcos/ISPs once more?