America is so surreal

America is so surreal.
18 year olds go out and commit MASS MURDERS and the president and all the other retards blame guns.

You seriously think that taking guns away will solve this psychotic epidemic in your country? You deserve what you're getting for perpetuating this illusion of success. Your country is falling apart and no one wants to admit it. Yea I guess take away the guns then, see if that helps your teenage crazies

Attached: 193737_full.jpg (270x270, 29.79K)

Kys foreigner. Nobody cares. Keep obsessing over America.

Yes. Canada for instance. Significantly less mass murder

Canada? BAHAHAHAHAH

The teenagers don't start crazy, though. We've been telling them that shooting people you disagree with is forgivable with Thoughts and Prayers. That in committing such acts they will be Understood. That whatever they do, Society is to blame, not them. You just called them crazy- it's not like your words tell them any different.
You're absolving them by reason of insanity.
But hell, sure, defend gun makers and gun sellers and gun culture as a whole. That helps build a sense of personal accountability...

>America is so surreal.
>18 year olds go out and commit MASS MURDERS and the president and all the other retards blame guns.
>You seriously think that taking guns away will solve this psychotic epidemic in your country? You deserve what you're getting for perpetuating this illusion of success. Your country is falling apart and no one wants to admit it. Yea I guess take away the guns then, see if that helps your teenage crazies

They're typically far-left dupes and Democrats.

The problem is they're at war with the rest of us.

Banning guns is like disarming oneself to stop Hitler.

>Extremely liberal gun laws
>Extremely poor health care
>Its easier to get a gun than it is to get basic help

Taking guns away will not be the solution, but it will surely decrease gun related murder. But that seems to be too hard to understand for you morons.

>Significantly less mass murder
Less? True. Significantly less? Lmao, no

>Le Plebbit Spacespace gapping...
>ridiculous cope
Delusional fever dream of a post. You're not thinking of Making Them All Pay, now, are you? Working on a copypasta manifesto?

Nobody is actually going to do anything. Biden will just leave it up to the states and Texas is so pro-2A they are one of like 10 other states that have an official State Firearm so no way in hell is Abott going to do shit.

no worries, US will be under Russian Rule in a coupple of months,and i guarantee that an effective police force will end this madness in no time :)

> no way in hell is Abott going to do shit.
Sure he will. He'll Press F for Thoughts and Prayers.

Cue Red Dawn: The Series. Sponsored by Colt

i though F was to taste the smell of childrens faces

Building up the will to go out and ACTUALLY shoot and kill people takes more than just having easy access to guns. The level of frustration and mental anguish these kids go through is just something else, a psychological health problem your country has that no one ever mentions.
You are the most schizophrenic country there is actually.

Why do you fags care burgers are shooting themselves
Also good luck taking them

Don't you have to stop Ukraine before you do anything?

AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
In your dreams faggot

come and take it

Ok start in chicago and lmk how it goes

You won’t be standing at anyones door to take shit you pussy so I’d Stfu unless you’re comfortable sucking cop dick long enough to convince them they should put their life on the line to confiscate guns from innocent ppl
You fucking twinks don’t understand anything

wait until the quebecois get pissed off again
literal sleeper cell shelter

This flag is false.