Sup bros. I got the news about what happened in Texas earlier...

Sup bros. I got the news about what happened in Texas earlier. I've been completely stoned and binging cartoons all day to get my mind off of shit. Can we have a posotive thread going? What song are you currently listening to? For me its
youtube.com/watch?v=3P-4Ho6W4uo

Attached: mu1.png (935x585, 880.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpYt9IzNs9w
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtu.be/ZuHy6fwoEcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I cant listen to anything because my uncle is sleeping

You don't own a pair of headphones friend? Why do you live with your uncle? Is he doing okay?

If I make loud noises he spanks me and makes me take a bat to my asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=BpYt9IzNs9w

Yes I have headphones, I’m getting them on as we speak. He is doing ok, he had a domestic violence issue but he told me he never actually was violent. Just verbal. Shit was fucked, she got him committed and a protection order so he can’t see his kid. He’s a good guy, always has been respectful to me

Sorry, I only listen to real music, not le wholesome reddit circlejerk audio that they only pretend to like.

Imagine having to get stoned to get your mind off of other people's problems lol

>John Fahey is Reddit now
Take that back you bitch

Attached: Scan_J_Fahey_1_Paris_1984_web.jpg (1200x1775, 874.77K)

the ninos and ninas, saw their last sunset, I bet the horizon was beautiful.

Attached: R (8).jpg (1200x667, 61.13K)

Mexico is no stranger to children being sacrificec in vein. In the Mexican-American war they were known as Los Heroes Ninos

Attached: 800px-A_tribute_to_the_children_heroes.jpg (800x584, 117.77K)

WTF! last line of defense I hope.

They sadly lost their lives trying to defend a Mexico city that was under seige when everyone else has already retreated.

>Los Heroes Ninos
a quick google suggest the ages of death is past what would be consider hispanic adults,
Bean dip culture has age of maturity at 14 i.e. Quinceañera
taking focus away from the horrors of today, pendejo.

I'm an American, and Iove my country, so when I see shit like this all over the news I feel ashamed. And make no mistake, I support the second amendment and I own a couple of firearms myself but retards are out there trying to ruin it for us

Attached: vUhvAAsPqEHNfsxVp2BZ_1082030572.jpg (373x535, 82.75K)

>"Brave men don't belong to any one country. I respect bravery wherever I see it."

I guess you didn't hear about all the dime in a dozen nigger mass shootings though, huh?

Attached: dead-cat-vivisection-brain-test321421.jpg (610x762, 105.96K)

I think it's their agenda to maybe ban trans from owning guns ?

Maybe that is why

I think it's their next agenda to maybe ban trans from owning guns ?

Maybe that is why

Those are typically between other able bodied adults with guns of their own though, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.etc but these were school children my guy

Damn that sucks for him but respect for giving him a place to crash

I guess you didn't hear about all the dime in a dozen nigger mass shootings though, huh?

Attached: dead-cat-vivisection-brain-test3214211.jpg (610x762, 105.94K)

alright, post "real" music then,

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Attached: 4536436.jpg (158x320, 6.71K)

Based Bill Queer the Engineer enjoyer

youtu.be/ZuHy6fwoEcs
I legit made this last night and dig it