What do you think of gays, who aren't obviously gay and don't make it apart of their personality?

What do you think of gays, who aren't obviously gay and don't make it apart of their personality?
Personally, I hate faggots. Faggots meaning obnoxious people whose entire life revolves around being gay and unprotected sex.
I say this as a young man in a homosexual relationship.

Attached: bc1011ba5e5e34f99cf2877c0f76f489.jpg (1280x749, 134.66K)

As long as someone isn't an asshole I don't care. But I'm also gay and also prefer "normal" boyfriends not flaming sissy queers. A little twinky and cute is fine as long as he has some 5 o'clock shadow.

I'm definitely a twink and do like dressing up girly/feminine.
I don't do the "gay voice" that people condition themselves into, or do obnoxious/sexual shit in public though.

faggots are less of a threat so as the rest of the planet says "who the fuck cares about faggots"

The pride movement was a mistake for us homosexuals.

Absolutely. I don't attend pride and it makes the average homo seem like a degenerate because of confirmation bias.
I mean, I am a degenerate. I just keep it in my bedroom or deep in the woods where no one would ever reasonably find us.
I'm hoping to get him to chase me down in the woods, actually...

>self hating fag thread
Lol, lmao even.

"Ignorance is bliss."

Not really, it just got weaponised by the Russians like pretty much every controversial cultural movement of the 1980's-2020's

Hyжeн cтaндapтный oтвeт Maликoвa

Peбятa, тoлькo нe эт

this type of homosexual is pretty rare, but holy mackerel are they the best company. very useful to befriend as they do not fear death and will deliver violence at your behest. also very good at keeping flamers from bothering you. you also don't have to worry about them fucking your girlfriend like certain backstabbing heterofellas will do. most of all, any advice they give you will be untainted by female influence. as long as they suffer no delusions about nature, and are without a god-complex, they will be a powerful addition to the party.

Maликoвy нpaвитcя члeн

What a faggot. Show us your bussy

Crap pic but here bb

Attached: IMG_20220422_161622102.jpg (1296x2592, 728.52K)

and by the way you're a fucken poofta for posting this turbogarbage yiff. the bunghole should be right under the tail, you tasteless mongerel

Now take out the butt plug
CrapCHA: NGAYD

I never understood why faggots love unprotected sex with multiple strangers. Thanks to them now we have an outbreak of AIDs, HIVs, and now Monkeypox. You wanna fuck around? Fine. But be normal about it at least.

I don't ever see myself in a homosexual relationship.
I've fucked men and it's nice but women are cute and I like to hold them. It's not the same with men.

Not clean shave but here. Also still a meh pic lul.
I'm 100lb 5'4" if that helps. Long hair and little to no body hair.

Attached: IMG_20220521_074354775.jpg (1296x2592, 898.97K)

Gays are cool. Most of them have an alternate view on things and it's refreshing. However I cannot stand the fuck out of the flamboyant flaming fags. Those pieces of annoying degenerate shit can fuck right off. Anyone who makes their sexuality, their race, or their religion their basis on how they act in social situations is obnoxious and can fuck off/die.

user that's not just a gay thing. That's a hetero thing too. See, we're all a bit degenerate. The difference between us and the flamers is that we keep that shit behind bedroom doors. We don't need to advertise what the fuck we're doing because it's really unnecessary and obnoxious.

Exactly. I'm into a lot of things. Gunsmithing, computers, cooking, woodworking, etc.

Being a fag isn't who I am, it just so happens to be what I'm attracted to.
I like dressing up too. But in private and not causing a scene in public.

Attached: 20220422_212222.jpg (2268x4032, 508.35K)

Very swell ass, anus and balls.

That's fine user. I think we all have our shit and kinks that make us human. But we just don't have to make a show of it or throw a parade about it. The best way to force intolerance is by making it easy to be intolerant.

I'm uncut too bb.

Attached: 20220420_200656.jpg (2268x4032, 678.02K)

cute little cock ;)

Attached: 20220420_194544.jpg (2268x4032, 1.01M)

Sounds like you both had a good time :)

hehe well you have a very cute body user, do you like being used?

I've been trying to get him more comfortable with certain things... Like choking me.
I didn't know if I'd like it. Once, when grinding/dryhumping... I put his hand on my throat and he got the idea.
My eyes lit up like a fuckingvChristmas tree apparently and I started melting into the bed.
Pic not me

Attached: 1653228765357m.jpg (1024x769, 84.92K)

... See the above - short answer, fucm yes. He can pin me down with one hand too...

Attached: 1653217001824.jpg (943x930, 974.66K)