Proud to live in a country where I can send my kids to school knowing they won't be shot

Proud to live in a country where I can send my kids to school knowing they won't be shot.

Attached: na_61b839bc15f45.jpg (1200x800, 79.31K)

If it's all you got, run with it I guess.

Nice cope.

Your kids can't be shot but they can be shot up with HRT.

Yeah I know right? I don't even have to lock my door where I live, fuck Americans.

HA! HA! Someones jealous, American much?

>I don't even have to lock my door
Which country? Must have 100% white population

IMN
MAFEMATICSES?? IN SKEWL

WHERE, YEAH
WHERE THEY DONT GET SHOT? WI, AN AR-15 LOIKE IN SKEWL WEN THEY GET SHOT YEAH??

UK southwest cornwall, basically paradise, sub-tropical climate and palm trees everywhere.

WEN IN SKEWL THEY GET SHOT AT AN DIE YEAH WEN THEYRE IN MAFEMATICS

Lmao so can yours so you win I guess? Average ammosexual brainpower display.

wasson... and bull shit plenty pikeys arounds down here

Me too, America is absolute trash. Gun laws, banning abortions, going backwards.

Wat about knowing that there teachers aren't going to harass or bully them during and out of school hours. That's Australia for ya!
Look's good on paper anyhow
There's a great fella you tell her

Why are british people so obsessed with school shootings? It's just another wednesday for us americans. Their depressing little gutter puddle of a country would be balkans level irrelevant if they weren't piggy backing on our language and culture.

being unarmed slave is not an option

> Be Denmark, laughing at shitain as usual. Population is 99% white. And not ugly fucker white like Britain, the pure Aryan strain. Hitler fucking loved denmark.

Minimum wage is 15.6 usd, noone gets shot and education is free. Don't come here if you don't have an education. If you do however you're welcome.

Hahahahahaha fuck I have no great love for the Brits but the absolute retardation of this comment deserves to be called out

BRITAN IS BETTER THAN DENMARK

Just maybe raped by arabs.

bait

Attached: 1647066019912.png (800x387, 184.88K)

Dane here, I've visited your fair land and can confirm.

>Minimum wage is 15.6 usd,

So basically Florida.

Det kan godt være at vi er lidt noller, men hold da kæft tak skæbnen for at vi ikke er Amerikanere.

Attached: bæ i æ buks fan rager det mig.jpg (617x600, 24.69K)

Yeah, except we're white and don't have alligators crawling around under our houses. Also it's cold as fuck here, I suppose that why blacks and gators aren't partial to these premises.

Gay