Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

How many more shootings and innocent people have to die before you dumb fucks wake up?

Attached: America.jpg (1079x1041, 541.45K)

Jewish b8

Ahaha one of the best answer!

based, thread hidden and saged

> hurry durr, I think guns are bad therefore im Jewish

Are you Americunts really this fucking stupid? No fucking wonder many in your country aren't even surprised about this.

Attached: Americans .jpg (1080x1599, 240.13K)

Americans are really this retarded.

Unfortunately yes

Attached: Shooting.jpg (1080x1034, 501.13K)

There are plenty of kids left. When we finally run out of children for the FBI to kill I'll listen to your gay shit then call you a foggot and keep my guns.

Fucking Americans, can't go a day without killing someone

> HURR DURR BUT THERES MORE KIDS TO SHOOT UP ILL KEEP MY GUNS TIL THEY DO GET KILLED THO

are most Americans really this much of a psychopathic autistic dumb fuck to say this? Although looking at the shooter, it seems as though he browses Any Forums on a daily

fuck off shill

Yes. Why do you think brown people break into the US illegally?

I have to live here surrounded by Republican filth that might shoot me dead in the grocery store for no reason. Criticizing me for wanting to defend myself in those conditions is shamful and pathetic. You would do exactly what I do if the positions where reversed.

Shall not be infringed.

Let the stupid, fat Americunts have their guns. Just ban all ammunition. Problem solved. They can still carry round their little comfort penis except now it'll be as impotent as their real one.

Banning guns would fix more than the problems that keeping guns have.

Honestly when will you dumb fuck europeans realize SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED?

>Republican filth that might shoot me dead in the grocery store for no reason
Being a filthy fucking communist is reason enough. Eat shit, nigger.

happy hannukah.

>t. 16 year old retard

America doesn't have communism anymore fuck wit... it's not the 1960's anymore, wake up and get your head out of your ass butthurt little snowflake

how do you even figure? the safest country on the planet, Switzerland, has one of the greatest rates of gun ownership. surely it can't be the mental health epidemic post covid, right? and every country you can point to which has banned guns has several liberty related problems the us doesn't.

> thinks I'm from Europe just because I'm against guns

Topkek. See

No it won't, because the Republicans will just break the law and I still get fucked. I worked with a guy who owned an arsenal including two "ghost gun" glock 26s constructed from 70% complete "parts kits" in California of all places. You don't understand these people. They don't give a fuck about laws. They're all sovereign citizens entitled by god to do whatever they want. Gun control will never protect me from them. They'll spend all day and night building weapons from scratch with plate steel and files in their basements if they have to just to have the chance to kill me. Its like livinf next to fucking ISIS

Commie kikes get the oven

Well, we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas

There's a good reason why and it's 3 simple words:

They're NOT Americans.

Bans were previously made on guns on the US a while back and shootings were down a shit tonne. When the ban was lifted, shootings were tripled...

Let that sink in.

Imagine the future where all the technologically-relevant weapons are monopolized by governments because the standard has become too dangerous and destructive for a regular person to posses. Will people still keep jerking off with their guns while screaming "freedum"?

Case and point. Let me carry a pistol so I can at least have a chance to fuck this asshole up. He has it coming and I don't.

relax
shit happens bro. It's not THAT bad.

> I need muh gunz to protect me from others with Gunz

Do you know how autistic you sound?