Why is dating so shitty for an ugly man?

why is dating so shitty for an ugly man?

>be me
>go on tinder & bumble
>get a few matches but never hit it off
>get match with girl who is really pretty
>"hey user I like your look"
>start chatting
>things going great
>she likes video games and sports
>likes everything I do
>yeah user I don't like this chatting app you should message me on my site
>links onlyfans

has happened twice now

also has happened to me on fetlife. I know I'm fat and repulsive but pretending to find me attractive just to try and get my money makes me wanna cry

Attached: butt.jpg_large.jpg (1080x1350, 87.41K)

>I know I'm fat and repulsive
then why is it hard for you to understand that dating is meant to be hard for you? You're not attractive, and only the attractive deserve nice things like pretty girls. The reason it keeps happening is because everyone is an animal, and (You), OP, are a weak animal that is vulnerable to predatory behavior even from women.

Pick up a dumbbell and drop the fork. Work on your social skills.

Don't take it personally user, online dating is really hard for men who aren't super good looking. I got my self esteem hurt on there too. You're better off meeting girls IRL.

> really pretty

everyone has standards, even you ^. it's gay but it's true when people say confidence is key. learn to stop with the "i'm fat", be self aware but not self deprecating, work out more (and keep it fun so that you actually have motivation), and find other additional interests that people like, ideally ones that get you out of the house (like actually playing those sports you like). best of luck

I've been working on my weight and it's slowly going down. My social skills aren't the greatest but I always try to be personable and ask about her. Most women just give me one word answers unless they want my money then they act like they can have a real conversation.
where the hell can I meet women IRL?

who am I gonna play sports with? should I go to the local elementary school with a basketball and play by myself?

Go for fat and repulsive women then. Wtf is this?

>I've been working on my weight
Keep going. It's good you're working on it, but understand that you're a man, men are meant to be strong, and up until now you've not been strong. You honestly haven't earned a good woman yet.
>where the hell can I meet women IRL?
The gym honestly. Find a good social gym with lots of members and it shouldn't be hard

>.
user, online dating suck hard.
I am 6'2, alot of money, 7-8 / 10, have been on tinder for a year, had only 3 dates, and 0 sex.
In real life, I approach woman and get dates with fuck.
Tinder women are spoil. They look only for best of the best. Throw it away, work on yourself and get women in real life.
It will help you

because all women are whores and only date chad, remember that son

where do I find one who isn't an annoying over the top feminist?
lol yeah okay

those girls are either whores or secretly men pretending to be whores to scam money from you
no girls like video games
maybe they like sports? who doesnt...
>likes everything i do
thats a guy. go match with more people, and give more people a chance. or stop calling yourself ugly first, try that first

Attached: rat ball.png (247x285, 49.96K)

I posted my face on some page to rate looks and everyone agreed I was not attractive.

If you're getting your weight under control then the next step is to figure out the right hairstyle that works for your face, and the right clothes you're comfortable with goes a long way too

keep working out like other anons said, and dude basketball is literally the easiest sport for local amateur games. if you're any good, go to a local gym w/ a court and ask when they have pickup games, or look online for sport gyms/clubs/etc. take initiative

also remember that women can be very selective when it comes to apps, like user said be sure to talk to people in public ALL THE TIME. not just when you wanna stick your dick in something, women sense that from a mile away. try your best to actually be interested in making friends, and if you guys have good chemistry go from there, if not, be upfront and polite. don't be cynical, you'll end up blowing your brains out that way.

finally, learn to embrace failure and rejection as gracefully as humanly possible, never with anger

Hahahhahaha I fukken love this website

who gives a shit, it just takes one person who thinks you're hot shit to change your life. actually two if you include yourself. stop dwelling on what other people think. comparison is the thief of joy

"just learn how to socialize all the time and be interested in making friends and pick up hobbies out of the blue that may attract women"
yeah why don't I start knitting maybe some woman would find that hot!

stupid fucking advice.

knitting is based and i got a girlfriend once while doing it. i never learned how to knit in the end, because i concluded that it is for women

nobody has ever thought taht about me though. I'm nearly 30 and have never had anyone show interest in me, and the women i've shown interest in (and yes they've been fat and ugly like me) have all rejected me.

bull fucking shit

why
>knitting is based
based

he's probably some good looking guy and she liked him beyond his knitting skills...