I don’t have money but also no credit...

I don’t have money but also no credit, if I apply for a credit card would I be able to take the money from it and just not pay them back? Would I go to jail? I Live in the states

Attached: 978E6222-2D58-4D8E-834B-2F5CE74928BB.jpg (1000x600, 40.01K)

yes you can and no you will not face any jail. Go for it. FREE MONEY!

Yes do minimal payments with money you previously transfered out of the accounts only after they have warned you for at least 5months,
Then pay it back as tiny installments over time W/E

You are too retarded to do anything illegal. Just get s fucking job.

Just get a secured credit card, use it for a while they will increase the limit. Then use the whole line and default on the payment

yes but i wouldnt do it. they probably cant arrest you. this isnt legal advice
im just saying you can get away with it easily. but i wouldnt, its retarded
you can get out of this rut user

Everyone here has assisted in a crime, enjoy your ban

Why don't you get a student loan instead you fucking mongoloid. Be careful you might learn somthing.

Most cards allow what they call "cash advances" from ATMs. There are often fees, and the interest rate is usually much higher than for purchases, often in the 25% range. If you don't pay your bill on time, they will cut off your access to further cash. Eventually, they will send the debt to collections. You can't go to jail for debt directly in the U.S., but you can go to jail for debt-related things. For example, if the bank or the collection agency takes you to court, you may or may not be subpeonaed to appear. If you are, and you don't show, a bench warrant for your arrest will be issued. If you get picked up on a Friday, you might spend the weekend in jail before a judge deals with you.

If you're not subpoenaed, but you don't show, the bank may get a default judgement against you. At that point, you're looking at wage garnishment. Don't work? They'll come after anything else you have.

If you think things are bad when you have no credit and "no money", imagine how things will be when you have radioactively bad credit and the court empowers a bank to come after you for $.

reported for announcing a report im reporting you for that and impersonating Any Forums staff

dont do it user credit is for suckers

i'd rob a fucking kmart before i'd try to steal from a bank

I'm reporting you for reporting user anyway so go ahead.

He needs cash not a mongoose

youve been reported

so?

Attached: image_2022-05-25_083234449.png (603x393, 140.85K)

equifax is not paying for anymore fraud case investigations, Anna might have been the last one.
The USA is changing its grip. Do some research and expect a few examples to be made.

Attached: K5W72FLOIZHVDLHAJ5OKB4BW3Q.jpg (1600x1066, 144.58K)

do you know the girl on the rights name

no, unfortunately.

Look up " unsecured credit "

ok

Get two and use them to pay eachother off, infinite money glitch

Nigger

reported

everyone in this thread is reported now, for participating in a crime