Turns out he isn't white. How will libtards ever recover?

Turns out he isn't white. How will libtards ever recover?

Attached: texas-shooer-100.jpg (2000x1333, 184.11K)

By pretending to care while being apathetic and only mentioning the topic for upboats

He's basically white. But the common thread among these mass shooters is they're all absolute morons.

If you want change. Eat the rich, you idiots.

White Hispanic

White Hispanic.

They'll probably photoshop all his pictures to be white and either pay his family to lie, or threaten their lives if they don't comply.

>I hear voices in my head
>the libtards won't stop talking to me
>the glowies make me take meds but I stopped

Attached: 1652887717574.jpg (697x623, 32.67K)

this is white by pol standards

This.

It doesn't matter what he is. Republicans armed him and made sure his attack was successful. Kill the Republicans, problem solved.

Thats white in america? Poor country

By focusing on the guns this time round. He may as well not exist to them this point forward.

Says the homo who probably listens to hip hop.

Do the needful, incel

Attached: 074CBB5A-4DD1-49ED-A70B-2D6AEE5AE264.jpg (975x1383, 172.04K)

how does he have a mugshot when they murked his ass, previous criminal... what a surprise

driver's license, you retard

he's a mexican, cope.

>How will libtards ever recover?
The same way they do with the hundreds of other non white mass shooters. They will talk about it for two days, blame it all on white supremacy and systemic racism, and then forget that it even happened by the end of the week.

For what it's worth at the very least this retard had the balls to be killed by the police. Not cowardice like Eric and Dylan or Adam Lanza.

he's latino and you will hear us go on about it just as long as you leftards went on about the buffalo shooter being white.

By waiting for the next white to kill.

>He's basically white
I'd like to see you walk up to some random spic and say that. And I'm not talking about an old woman or a little kid. Say that to a grown man.
There isn't a brown person alive that call themself white.

Was it really just this retard or was there support from (((them))). More than 20 people is quite a killcount

I don't get it. Are you trying to convince people that this guy isn't a beaner?

i'm from china and this news is very unfortunate even for my cold lifeless heart. my condolences.

if he had balls he would have killed himself

It's almost certainly a plot by the Elites to further divide us and make us squabble over guns.

If you chose to die by police, theres a chance you will only be injured and spend the rest of your life a cripple in prison.
The three that you mentioned all planned on dying and made sure it was a guarantee.
I'm not supporting those three retards, but thats how I see it.