This dude is fucked. I’m not a SJW and have zero sympathy of Muh kids, (not to be overly edgy)

This dude is fucked. I’m not a SJW and have zero sympathy of Muh kids, (not to be overly edgy)
But speaking just on terms of this dude, I have never seen anyone who gives a stronger sense of evil emitting of them. With Buffalo Payton you atleast knew he was misguided. The kid thought he was doing his race a favor and was clearly out of touch with reality, and yet used lingo that is used here and clearly was a newfag who bought the memes on Any Forums. Harmless in real life. Clearly if you interacted with him, he’d be meek, passive, shallow, while online portraying something different. Dude even apologized mid stream.

This other dude, just looking at him, has zero inside of him. No manifesto, no motive. Bought weapons the day he could. 3 weeks later with only an Instagram message to a girl decides to massacre the people who deserve it least. Dude is fucking scary

Attached: 4C525E04-8D0A-4C97-9D2A-7441A8DB0C4E.jpg (739x415, 17.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MC5huwZoPZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So your average gun nut Any Forumstard

God his chin is revolting

average incel

smells like summer, faggot nigger OP

Average spicnigga

Both were groomed by glowies.

He reminds me of Ramirez.
youtube.com/watch?v=MC5huwZoPZA

He's dead so... more than fucked and beating a dead horse at this point I think.

Who is this guy, what's the story behind this?

Face looks stung by a bubble bee

WHAT HAPPENED ANOTHER SHOOTING?????????
WHO IS THIS BOYO

WHERES THE FUCKING SAUCE

He massaCred a school

There are lots of things about this dude that don't add up. Has it been explained how police engaged him BEFORE he reached the school?

Iirc border patrol acts as the normal law enforcement within 100 miles or so of the border, especially if it was a small rural town it could explain it. Them just acting as state troopers. Probably this happened

>Ramos shoots grandma
>shots fired report gets called in
>police respond, maybe BP is closest or local PD asked for back up
>they go to his and grandmas house
>he flees, leads them on a chase
>ends at school
>Ramos leaves car for school
>goes full nigger800
>cops for some reason don’t follow him inside

Anything with black/brown eyes is soulless, demonic and not to be trusted.

Maybe they assumed he had the place booby trapped?

pretty sure this is a russian false flag

>clear Russian skin tone

Attached: B4E28D0A-09D3-4F39-8194-4667F597B2CE.jpg (604x758, 52.25K)

After columbine and especially parkland police policy on how to respond to mass causality incidences has changed, now they immediately go to engage the threat which it sounds like they did since he was killed by them *eventually*. It really does not add up however why they did not follow him initially, unless he ran, and they were outgunned, but the moment they saw he was heading toward the school they would have used their issued car LE carbines which would have been an even battlefield and definitely made any bystanders at less risk. No way 23 though. Someone fucked up somewhere if true

He also had 2k-6k of rifle kitting with him, and probably more. 2 DDM4’s, pistol, EO. Hard sell an 18 year old (one who just turned 18 last week) could acquire.

Maybe those police were retards too? Fuck knows. Clowns killing a clown probably. And dude anybody and their mother can obtain a fire arm legal or otherwise, age got nothing to do with it.

>>cops for some reason don’t follow him inside
They thought he had an armor plate. Turned out he didn't (they realized this after investigating his corpse).