Theft: taking something without paying for it

Theft: taking something without paying for it
Piracy: taking something without paying for it
Adblock: taking something without paying for it

Are they any actual arguments against this?

Keep in mind:
(1) just because it's your PC/browser, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want on it - if due to a bug, blocking certain http requests allowed you to buy things for free on Amazon, you'd be expected to return the items or pay, you don't just magically get things for free because you blocked some http requests.
(2) the right thing to do is just not look at the ad, or skip it, this way content creators still get paid, and you don't have to watch it. It's literally so free and easy to do this.

Attached: images (17).jpg (532x577, 41.75K)

I'm taking this threads virginity without paying for it

ads: taking my system cpu resources and security without paying for it
adblock: preventing you from stealing my fucking compute power

Linus's contract is with YouTube. I don't have any contract with him or YouTube (ToS does not say anything about adblockers because Google's been in the game long enough to know that precedent in the U.S. is pro-adblock). I am a third party to him missing out on money. Too bad, he can only buy the $90k pool not the $100k pool.

Theft: I am about to fuck your mother.
Piracy: I have finished fucking your mother.
AdBlock: Now I am going to fuck you.

KYS OP

Ads are theft of my electricity, compute time, memory space and internet bandwidth.

Ban this fucking hash please

>Are they any actual arguments against this?
not my problem.

there is literally case law that people can do whatever they want on it. cope. be brave.

Attached: 1657756250316.jpg (1773x1773, 1.05M)

what a shill thread

Piracy would be taking his videos, hosting them on another site, and then sharing them for nothing in return, but there is nothing wrong with doing that (sneeding without permission.)

Take your obvious bullshit propaganda and stab it up your arse, OP.

>bro just get swamped with ads that increases system resource usage without paying and can possibly give you malware

Every time you take a breath you are stealing, stop breathing immediately.

Theft: stealing your brain cells and time by putting annoying adds in your screen

I thought he got most of his money from shilling products?

All trolling aside, OP has a point, nobody has refuted it

Sorry, Linus Tech Tips, I'm hijacking your thread with Any Forums approved Linus Torvalds

Go shill your channel elsewhere

Attached: LinusTorvalds.jpg (500x316, 18.31K)

Attached: linus-tech-tips-v4.png (2308x2160, 2.54M)

ADs take something (time, system resources, bandwidth, electricity, and system security) from me.
ADs are pirating off of me if I don't block them.

Linus has the dumbest fucking brainlet Canadian poo-brain IQ takes I've ever seen sometimes. Like holy christ how did this goober end up with a full scale "business" and multiple "employees"?

god linus is more of a retard than i thought.

It has been refuted before. Repeatedly. But OP keeps sucking cock and creating threads like this. He is like a systemd shill.

you can be -semi- smart enough in one thing, and a complete utter retard in everything else in life. he's naturally good at shilling shit to retards and that's it.

>Drive muh Asian chink kids home from their piano lessons
Jesus the hubris of this guy... imagine being a multi millionaire and shitting on the average person because your kids "lessons" got interrupted. Absolute cuck faggot.

I have the right to choose what content my browser displays. My computer my choice. Nobody should tell you how to use your private property. Also, lots of people use ad-blockers because ads are annoying and often malicious. People care about their privacy and ads sometimes don't respect that.

average person is just a peasant to him. but its ok, he told people to eat the rich on twitter. of course, you're not to eat him though. he doesn't consider himself rich. amazing how if you just identify as something you can just claim that's what you are!

>Nobody should tell you how to use your private property
your's user? lmao, no user, its OUR property. now dig the ditch comrade.