Why are people fucken lazy? I'm the fastest guy working as a order picker and once my shit is done im out...

why are people fucken lazy? I'm the fastest guy working as a order picker and once my shit is done im out. don't make me carry the slow people or help out. bitch ass tryna make me do all the work

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 212338.png (411x448, 349.58K)

bump

bump.

bump

bump

bump.

bump

>I'm a winner

Then why are (you) here larping faggot

Attached: (you) dummy.gif (640x360, 1.68M)

bump

bump

youre being exploited by your employer

Attached: 0fa953688b4667867d697963417c83e0.jpg (1000x1000, 46.86K)

He can just walk any time, employer took the debt risk, fill out the front of a check and come back.

Same when I worked at a supermarket stacking shelves
I was finished my aisle 3 hours before everyone else and they always made me help those motherfuckers, the women were the worst, took like 10 smoke breaks per night and always stood around talking. Sad thing is I was making exactly the same as all of those lazy cock suckers. Got the fuck out of there fast lol

OP here thanks for the replies retards lmao

Best thread on Any Forums

based user. never accept that you should become lazy or do less work. doing that is cancer for the soul
i thought you were just baiting for the last time.

bump

Ur fault

Ur supposed to pave yourself at work so you dont burn out, most jobs are bludge jobs, you should always aim for average work performance and focus your energy on social manipulation, you should have joined in on the 10 smoke breaks a night , and got to know your fellow employees.

There is no prize for being more productive then everyone else around you, you are just advertising "use me"

*pace yourself

You're a simp