Would you live plugged to a computer forever if you could?

Would you live plugged to a computer forever if you could?
you wouldn't have to eat, sleep, pee/poo, take showers, work, have sex, social contact, anything you wanted to do you would do it into the computer.

Attached: tomoko.jpg (900x691, 396.73K)

>would you live
fuck no

Maybe for 6 months or until I feel like it’s not valuable anymore

Sometimes I would like to sleep forever

You already asked this the answer remains the same if you don't answer no then you need to start living your life. There is more to life then the stale digital world. Why would you want a censored lesser version of real life when you could just live your actual life. Go join a club, go to bars, make friends, get a gf, start a non computer related hobby, go visit somewhere, I mean do you really just want to say you did nothing with your life.

yes

Fuck yeah. Remember vault 112? I wanna make babies with Betty.

Attached: R (33).jpg (1280x720, 72.12K)

>censored lesser version of real life
in real life I can't say nigger.

this

this

nakadashi Tomoko

Yes you can you are just too chicken to do it. Go to the gym and become ripped then say it whenever you want and when they swing first beat the shit out of them. Then sue them for assault and make bank. Its an actual infinite money glitch.

Yes

Attached: lain.jpg (706x540, 57.11K)

ok nigger.

>stale digital world
you dont get out into the wired much, do you? theres a lot more than just 4ch

That's the spirit. Now go to the gym and do that in the real world.

Sorry I don't go to the skinner box reddit scape much. They come out with some new funko pops? That are zucks retard wrangle meta pen? Tick toks chink house for the special needs. Honestly the only thing left on the web that hasn't be scrubbed of soul is this site and some ircs, but its only matter of time. The wild west of the internet has been settled and tamed, all the zoomers lack the grit and self esteem that made the original web fun. Not to mention the HR Karen's of the world took over the whole thing and scrubbed it clean so they could make it babysit their kids.

based lainon

hell no
the wired is much easier to manipulate than the real world
that includes you and your individual mindset

I love Tomoko so much bros. I could have saved her...
I would impregnate her so many times.

is a computer program alive?