They've gathered outside again Any Forums. They're drinking soda from foam cups and smoking a lot of cigars...

They've gathered outside again Any Forums. They're drinking soda from foam cups and smoking a lot of cigars. They started shuckin' and jivin' and it's getting very loud. I'm thinking of going over and politely asking them to please keep it down. Are they dangerous Any Forums?

Attached: 636457366572806626-SmokeCampChino.jpg (660x373, 38.01K)

they're wearing shitloads of fashion accessory's like a fag. u ever hear of a dangerous faggot? fuck no they aren't dangerous.

Good point. Thanks user

Tell them to "quit shuckin' and jivin'". Also use the word "moon crickets". Let me know how it works out.

"Moon crickets?" You sure user? Is that a compliment or something? Cause I want them to respect me. That's important

I hope they stomp the shit out of you.

Impossible. If they challenge me to combat, I will simply retreat and call the police. We all know how that will play out

Niggers are used to monkey fights, learn how to take a hit and punch with any real form and you'll kick their asses user. This is of course useless advice as these appear to be friendly young men. Use the word "coon" when talking to them as it a shortening of the phrase "you seem COOl but you're being really loud could you please quite it dowN a bit? Thanks"

Oh so just shout "COON!" At them? That'll do the trick ya think? Is that hip hop or something? Thanks bro. Wish me luck

Shout "hey COONs (plural to imply you want all of them to hang our with you later), stop being moon crickets (a friendly term used in black communities to imply someone is acting unintentionally rude despite otherwise being polite)"

Ahhhh "Coons!" And "moon crickets?" Ok go it. Thanks Any Forumsros! Anything thing else I should know before going out there? I thought about saying "gimme some skin brotha!" While introducing myself. I saw it in a black movie

Go for it! Integrating with other cultures is fun user!!#

I'm thinking about asking them if I can "kick it" and try to get a sense of their culture. I do want them to like me. My gf said I should offer them some ribs we bbq'd earlier. I'm feeling good about this.

Attached: IMG_20220517_224711_949.jpg (1080x1080, 182.12K)

It's okay we're chill. cracka

Attached: aveijexo.jpg (480x432, 17.35K)

My nigga

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 5.58K)

Offer them your gf instead, maybe they'll give you a hit on a blunt in trade.

Don't worry mam. We'll take it from here.

Attached: police01.jpg (612x439, 29.64K)

whites

Make sure to refer to them as your brothers, as in "mah brotha" and such; this is a sign of respect and solidarity among black folk. Bonus points if you say it with exaggerated body language using your hands and moving your head around.

Kek

Attached: images (39).jpg (231x218, 11.97K)

knock this racist shit off..it is not funny wnd never was. Grow up and realize putting down others for there perceived differences is the mark of small minds and scared people.

Ok "MAHHH BROTHAAA!!!" With a lot of flamboyant baby language correct? My gf threw me an out fit together. She says they'll respect me more if I dress like them? I mean it does kinda make sense.

Attached: download (12).jpg (209x241, 8.95K)

Triggered

Attached: images (38).jpg (214x236, 6.92K)