My gf cheated on me but said it didn't count because it was "only physical", how should I respond?

My gf cheated on me but said it didn't count because it was "only physical", how should I respond?

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (379x214, 21.06K)

tell her you fucking femboys doesnt count as cheating because its only physical

It was only phsical, OP. She can't help herself. You're cool if another more capable man does the physical part, and you do the nurturing, right?

Ask her if she's okay with you cheating on her. Then leave her regardless of what she says.

if she even tries to casually brings up another guy in conversation with you, she's already preparing to cheat and just testing the waters to see how you respond
anything less than "k I guess this relationship is over. get out" is telling her that you won't do shit and she'll just edge herself into fucking him eventually

Give her 40 lashes and when she protests tell her that it shouldn’t matter cuz it’s only physical

Tell her it's okay because you have only been emotionally cheating on her. Then refuse to explain yourself

Attached: 1652931030194.jpg (900x900, 337.84K)

Organize lots of gangbang for her take lots of pics and vids while you secretly look for a better girlfriend and as soon as you do dump the cheating slut post all her pics on /b and send then to her parents and all her friends and live a happy life with new girlfriend.

nuke her from orbit

Attached: 1649896655760.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Cheat on her with an asian woman

Fuck her friend and tell her it doesn't count because it was only physical.

"No", then leave her.

ive807581
Or give her an in incurable STD.

start cheating or break up

Hit her, it is only physical

Beat her up and say it didn't count because it was only physical

Steal a wad of cash from her and say it doesn't count, it was only physical

Sacrifice a baby to Moloch in front of her, and say it doesn't count it was only physical

Give her the AIDS and say it doesn't count, it was only physical

Smash her car, kill her cat, and give her dad a heart attack, and say it doesn't count because it was only physical

Tell her u forgive her, make up and then after a few months, hire a hooker, make her wear your gf's clothes and fuck her at the same time u know your gf will be coming back home. Don't let your gf know she's a hooker

Convince Putin to nuke Kyiv, and say it doesn't count it was only physical

Fuck her in the asshole and make her cry