He didnt kill niggers, faggots, bullies nor communists, he killed little kids... this isnt based at all...

He didnt kill niggers, faggots, bullies nor communists, he killed little kids... this isnt based at all.... I just wish he had been caught alive to making him suffer the worst pain.

Theres nothing as pathetic as hurting kids

Attached: photo_2022-05-24_23-30-31.jpg (992x378, 48.85K)

i think he was caught alive then they killed him. early news reports like the ones before everyone on twitter knew about it said that the gunman stopped shooting and was in custody

well shit maybe he was a glowie
no loose ends

That's right, some news reported he was caught and now theyre saying hes dead

nah texas law probs was like fuck it just kill him and avoid trial etc. think about it they're just holding him in the middle of a school that's just been shot up. nobodies looking

Yeah well don't think that just because he was caught, and then subsequently killed, that this is some glow operation. This was a nutjob tranny and somebody was pissed off and killed him. I agree with them. No need to waste millions of dollars on this guy for the rest of his life, just kill the fuck

mexican shoots other mexicans.

Attached: 1628232259000.png (491x485, 298.45K)

Some kids might be white and not mexican

Agree.

i mean deff just going to be found as certifiably psycho and off meds etc

you know if they can do that and get away with it then they can basically do whatever the fuck they want, some cop could shoot a kid and say some freak did it

Shut the fuck up pussy no one cares about ur feeling who tf asked

i asked, so shut the fuck up homofaggot

Who said he's based? Show me a post where someone said he's based???

>some cop could shoot a kid and say some freak did it
You actually believe this doesn't already happen?

idk man the "people" in this thread seem to think this couldn't possibly be a glowie

This is the logical endpoint of your ideology, killing everyone before they become "niggers, faggots, and communists". The solution is the rest if us need to kill you.

Any video footage?

>then they can basically do whatever the fuck they want
why do people always have to take what you say to retarded levels.

the shooter just finished killing a bunch of innocent children, it makes sense that law enforcement would be open to killing him out of anger. it does not make sense for them to start shooting kids, and if one of them does there is a team or guys and one would speak up also bullets shells etc.

don't be fucking retarded just to stir the pot

>Theres nothing as pathetic as hurting kids
Now, pleasuring kids on the other hand...

Attached: 1643215142893.png (1000x1000, 1.06M)

>it does not make sense for them to start shooting kids
no fucking shit it doesn't make sense for anyone you braindead twat but it still fucking happened didn't it