You faggots prank called a talk radio white supremacist host back in the 2000s, you guys are massive gay faggots

You faggots prank called a talk radio white supremacist host back in the 2000s, you guys are massive gay faggots.

Attached: 1653344710637.jpg (1284x1052, 83.86K)

That's beside the point.

You’re forgetting the Jesus hotline that was a good one

That poor poor white supremacist talk radio host.

Attached: 675898675656835654.jpg (680x675, 118.05K)

mad?

So that's where I left my gum! Thanks op!

Yep. Did you just learn now that old Any Forums was not a right wing board like Any Forums?

Nope, saw that Anonymous documentary back in 2010 and it just creeped back into my mind today.

Correct

Any Forums was never left or right. it was just…. Chaos. It was “who can we troll” some targets happened to be easier than others. There was no politics involved… everything that was done was for the kek. Nothing more, nothing less.

You fags would now seethe if this was done today.

that was the last time anything here was funny or good newfag kys

i bet you weren't even here until after 2010

It was 100% liberal. Any Forums supported Obama through BOTH elections and routinely made fun of conservatives.

I remember the first time I came on here there was this "traffic flood" prohibiting me from actually getting on here. I wanted on here because I was told this was "Troll Central" at the time and I was a massive troll around that time towards the furry community. Then again my "Trolling" mainly consisted of "Kill yourself, Furfag" and making these false "documentaries" (that people actually believed lol) about furries being rapists and murderers
Look up "The Truth of Sick Freaks, Episode 1: Furries" on YouTube.

I remember the daily stormfront raids that made them go apeshit

>2011

at least you're honest

Attached: ohmygod he admit it.jpg (1024x576, 54.67K)

turner raid was 2007, that was the last year anything here was even remotely funny or worth looking at. why the fuck are you even here?

Because I remembered the "Anonymous" documentary about it I watched over a decade ago and decided to make a bait discussion thread about it.

extremely sad shit user
take a deep look at yourself

>sad shit

Attached: 20C01BDA-E7DD-436D-9A00-65304EC29EB1.jpg (407x450, 29.72K)

>Self reflecting on shit I did over 10 years ago as a teenager
Kek.