Finally, a president that will put his foot DOWN and act.. to say that Enough is ENOUGH

Finally, a president that will put his foot DOWN and act.. to say that Enough is ENOUGH.

Trump wouldn't even care about this.

Attached: Enough is ENOUGH.jpg (1079x1034, 496.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/
snopes.com/fact-check/trump-take-firearms-first/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Once again, emotion and fearmongering over logic. This year for mass shootings... 221 Deaths. In the same time frame, over 6000 people have died from drunk driving.

221 vs. 6000.

But sure... focus on "guns".

Also a reminder, London is going through "knife control" right now. Is that your next logical step after you work on gun control?

Maybe violence control? Maybe lock up anyone with any violent intent in them? Violence control.

So small minded and childish.

Attached: 1653433773297.jpg (602x712, 64.78K)

Then there will be stabbings. And when you take away the knives, there will be improvised weapons. You see, retard, the problem is the people. We have to cure the world of its ailment.

AMERITARDS ARE ABSOLUT CANCER LOL

Attached: 1653450449135_2.png (1346x1971, 1.18M)

Its not just the guns its the people, you have a worst avg iq than the middle east. Might be hard to hear but Americans are the most stupid people on the planet with easy access to guns

Well the car number is already fucked up cuz we lose a fuck ton more than that everyday. 200 every two days? Suck my fucking dick it's a lot more than that

but drunk driving is illegal user. how could people still be committing dui crimes if doing so has been outlawed?

Fed false flag op.

OP.......kys.

Clearly the subject should be to ban all hispanic troons from owning firearms

u first

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAAAA

RIGHT WING GUN-NUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 763144545.jpg (1160x773, 143.79K)

It will be the Democrats last mistake, because the Republicans are going to kill them all shortly. You can surrender to the enemy if you want. I don't.

poor lil snowflakes
first orange man gone... now their guns too
OUCH

No guns = no school shootings.

We must act now. We must act decisively.

I have never voted Republican. I will stay armed and ready to kill the enemy. You will do nothing because you are weak and useless. I do give a fuck how many dead kids it takes. Until the rest of you figure it out I will wait. Kill the Republican menace before it kills you and your children.

Don't physically take guns away, just ban the sales of any more guns to regular civilians.
Gun manufacturers should stop production of guns intended for civilian markets or be forced to shut down
Guns should only be available to the military and police forces, hunters will need special permission after extensive background checks

It's the 21st Century. Nobody needs to hunt anymore and hunting should be banned completely. No hunting means no more guns. If you own a gun and do not turn it in to the government, that should mean life in prison. This is the only solution.

Yaay! More laws that the criminals wont follow because criminals dont obey the law.

king biden will get this under control

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

Gun lobby talking points

Yeah but they'll feel like fags if they can't shoot something
Going to the store is just too convenient

fuck you gun nut

yay butthurt bitch

you'll follow them crooko

Also the truth which you cannot refute so you revert to commie anti-gun talking points.

LoL nice ad hominem.

Venison is tasty and typically not sold in stores.

Good luck coming after me. lol

trump's idea was to take everyone's guns and let the courts figure it out later

snopes.com/fact-check/trump-take-firearms-first/

I know is bait but come on how cringy can you get

by that logic the government should never do anything ever. and boy would i love to see you sink or swim in that world, tonto.

why does the FBI/CIA keep shooting so many kids up?

Attached: 4bbf796fa6133fe57ae62b8757271384.png (2145x2557, 1.34M)

Why would Any Forums care about a nigger's opinion?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, don't worry. The ban on assault cars is next.

Attached: 27511d7528cef06234cfb28d3f77088a.jpg (1493x949, 164.9K)

That's why the FBI keeps running crowds of people over, too.

Desensitization

Trump would be sucking the NRA President’s cock over this.