If guns made us safer, then America would be the safest Country by now

If guns made us safer, then America would be the safest Country by now.

Yet the exact opposite is true. CURIOUS.

Attached: 3672.jpg (960x684, 231.48K)

America has a nigger problem, not a gun problem.

Attached: a8GnzRe_460s.jpg (460x460, 33.88K)

Hmmm, Australia supposedly solved their 'gun problem' in the late 90's, yet they still have violent gun deaths years later. CURIOUS.

>Australia literally on the bottom of the chart
Nigger

Why isn't it zero if taking guns away works? Hmmmmmmm????????

> In selected developed countries

So they didn't select undeveloped countries. And then they did ANOTHER selection on top of that. Definitely this is not cherry-picking LOL

Remove blacks from the stats.

Attached: 12.jpg (622x562, 55.42K)

aus has more guns now than before that take-back

Literally an argument so stupid I wonder if you have capacity for object permanence

And an illegal alien problem and a Hispanic problem and multiple problems caused by liberals. True violence is the only thing that can save America now.

How strange when there are (Liberal) cities that are comparably dangerous to war zones that the rate of gun violence would be high

Attached: 1636628074162.jpg (1045x1074, 242.4K)

Is there any chain of supermarkets in the USA, where they do not sell guns and where they do not sell ammunition

You are literally retarded

Attached: 8D34F4FF-3083-49B9-98F5-C6F6E4E5424D.gif (245x320, 537.96K)

Why didnt you grab the infograph that shows all violent crime then cross-reference that with gun ownership? That infograph shows literally nothing of importance, why is it wrong? Cause if no one has access to guns, gun-related crimes go down, but then people just use a car or a knife to kill people. This is like saying that we need to listen to Nebraska on how to properly manage beach related rules to stop beach-goers from being eaten by sharks cause Nebraska had 0 people killed by sharks. Of course Nebraska has no shark deaths, they dont have ANY sharks in the state.

>If guns made us safer, then America would be the safest Country by now.
But we have gun free zones, that makes us unsafe.

Thing is if niggy naggys come to europe and commit crimes, it is fine. Inclusion went wrong and getting raped was your own mistake.

In america a nignag commited a crime anyways.

It's not my fault that the USA can buy guns even in mini supermarkets

Conveniently they don’t include South America. Interesting.

I live in America and only the stereotype massive corporation stores sell guns/ammo not your local supermarket you retard

Ever heard of niggers

Ma'am please, your uterus is making you hysterical.

More places you can buy guns, the better.

Attached: murder rates.png (1023x653, 253.91K)

please just tell me a place where I can do my shopping for food and homer items without having to see that they sell guns and discounts in the same place

I hope you're the first to go

lol, Hispanic gun crime is like half of the white gun crime in the US