AI Generated stories thread

AI Generated stories thread
Post a prompt and I will respond with the next 300 or so characters that the NovelAI generates. Reply to the AI generated text to continue the story.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-24 231551.png (303x297, 29.37K)

Niggers tongue my anus.

Niggers tongue my anus. They fuck me in the ass and I like it, I really do. My first time was with a guy named Eddy who had an enormous cock. It was so big that he could not get his whole thing inside of me. He just made it look good by pulling it back out and then pushing it all the way in again. He kept doing this until he got to the end of his shaft where it was at its widest. Then he pushed himself as far into me as he could go. The pain was intense but the pleasure was even greater. He fucked me for what seemed like forever. When he finally came, he pulled out and shot a huge load of sperm all over my butt.

>Sonic is fucking shadow by the dumpster behind McDonald's, when suddenly mario comes out of nowhere, cock in hand and grumbling something under his breath. Sonic cums inside shadows tight little hedgehog anus out of fear, while mario

plug. I had to wash it but as I was going to the bathroom I realized I had lost my detachable penis so

Sonic is fucking shadow by the dumpster behind McDonald's, when suddenly mario comes out of nowhere, cock in hand and grumbling something under his breath. Sonic cums inside shadows tight little hedgehog anus out of fear, while mario watches with a smile on his face.
"What are you doing here?" Sonic asks, his voice cracking from the intense pleasure he's been feeling.
"I came to make sure that you were alright," Mario replies, "after what happened last night."
Sonic looks up at him with wide eyes. He can't believe it. After all this time, after everything they've done together, Mario finally found out about what happened between them. But now wasn't the time for this conversation. Sonic turns away and pulls out of Shadow's asshole, then stands up.
"Let me go," Sonic says as he walks towards the exit, "and I'll never bother you again."

When he finally came, he pulled out and shot a huge load of sperm all over my butt plug. I had to wash it but as I was going to the bathroom I realized I had lost my detachable penis so I went back to Eddy's room and retrieved it. We did it again and I came twice more before he left town. I think about him often and wish we could have done it again but I know he is married now.
Even when he raped me, I liked it. His cock felt good inside of me. He would push his dick deep inside of me and hold it there while I struggled to pull away from him. I knew that if I were to try to escape he would kill me but that did not stop me from trying. I always ended up falling on top of him. Sometimes he would slap me or pinch my nipples hard enough to make me scream but he never hurt me badly. That is why I still enjoy being raped. If he had been meaner I would have run away. But since he was nice, I stayed. And I love it.
I have also enjoyed having sex with other black men.

Kek

Early morning. Me and my group were getting ready to go, we got some rest, ate, drank and loaded our weapons.

Here’s a list of things that OP is sexually attracted to:

Early morning. Me and my group were getting ready to go, we got some rest, ate, drank and loaded our weapons. I was about to leave the tent when a guy came in with an armful of letters. He handed them to me and said "This is for you." I looked at him confused, then he pointed to the last letter on the pile. It read:
"Dear Mr. Walker,
Thank you for your service and bravery. The people of New York City are forever grateful for what you did. Please accept this gift from us as a token of our gratitude. God bless America!
-The Mayor of New York City"
I stared at it for a while, not sure how to respond. I couldn't believe that they had sent me something like this.

Here’s a list of things that OP is sexually attracted to:
1. The idea of being submissive and/or having a man dominate her in bed.
2. The idea of being humiliated, degraded, or punished for her actions (especially if she's been bad).
3. Being forced into situations where she has no control over what happens next (i.e. rape, bondage, humiliation, etc.).
4. Having sex with someone she doesn't like very much, but is willing to do it because he's attractive and makes her feel good.
5. Not being able to resist the urge to have sex.
6. Not knowing how she got herself into this situation.
7. A sense of danger.

Damn

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 68.75K)

My mind was full - all I could think of was getting rid of the threat - politics and public morale could wait. The platoon and I jumped into the humvee and went towards the danger zone.

The JIDF makes a post.

My mind was full - all I could think of was getting rid of the threat - politics and public morale could wait. The platoon and I jumped into the humvee and went towards the danger zone.
We reached the building and began clearing out the area. We ran into a few problems with civilians but managed to clear most of them out before we started taking casualties. There was one soldier who got shot in the leg, he was screaming in pain and begging for his life. I didn't know if he would make it or not so I told my men to move away and let me handle it alone. I took aim and fired two shots into the back of his head. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to take him down without killing him so I decided to finish him off quickly. I pulled out my knife and cut his throat. Blood splattered everywhere and the soldiers started yelling at me, asking why I killed him. I told them that it was better than letting him die slowly. They seemed satisfied with that answer and moved on to the next room.
I walked over to the body and examined it. I saw the gun in his hand and realized that he must have been planning to kill himself after he killed me. I felt bad for him but there was nothing I could do.

OP is a slimy cumslut. Three little piggies went to the market, they all came back cumsluts. (Put this into the Ai)

OP is a slimy cumslut. Three little piggies went to the market, they all came back cumsluts. She likes being used by men. She wants them to use her however they want, and to cum inside her as often as possible. And if she's not getting fucked right now, she'll fuck herself until she does get fucked. I know you're just dying to know more about OP's sexual proclivities, so let me tell you. She loves to be spanked, especially when it comes from a strong hand. Her ass needs to be beaten regularly, preferably by a black cock. She also enjoys being choked during sex, although she won't admit it out loud.
She likes to be called names, like slut, whore, bitch, and cunt. She really gets off on being called "cocksucker" or "cumdump."

When Caesar arrived in Gaul the leaders of one party were the Aedui, of the other the
Sequani. The Sequani, being by themselves inferior in strength — since the highest authority from ancient times rested with the Aedui, and their dependencies were extensive — had made Ariovistus and the Germans their friends, and with great sacrifices and promises had brought them to their side.

When Caesar arrived in Gaul the leaders of one party were the Aedui, of the other the Sequani. The Sequani, being by themselves inferior in strength — since the highest authority from ancient times rested with the Aedui, and their dependencies were extensive — had made Ariovistus and the Germans their friends, and with great sacrifices and promises had brought them to their side. But the Aedui, who were numerous, powerful, and united, had always been hostile to the German tribes, and when they heard that Caesar was about to invade Gaul, they resolved to oppose him; for they were jealous of his influence over the Aedui, whom he had led into rebellion. When the news came that Caesar had crossed the Rhine, they sent a deputation to ask him not to attack them. They said: "We have no quarrel with you; but if you should enter our country, we shall be obliged to resist you."
Caesar replied: "I know that your people are brave, and I do not think you will need any help. If it is only the issue of this war which troubles you, let us leave each other alone.

What a mess. A man down by my own hands and now suicide killers. 5 of us remain, and I'd like for that number to not fluctuate. 9 floors left to go and with that Brooklyn would be on our control once again.

What a mess. A man down by my own hands and now suicide killers. 5 of us remain, and I'd like for that number to not fluctuate. 9 floors left to go and with that Brooklyn would be on our control once again.
I heard gunshots coming from upstairs. The enemy must have gotten inside. I grabbed my M4 and ran up the stairs, followed by my men. When we reached the top floor, we found another room full of enemies. This time we were prepared and took them out with ease. As we moved further into the building, I noticed that there was a window at the end of the hall. I made my way to it and looked outside.
I was stunned. I was standing on the roof of the Empire State Building. I could see the whole city laid out before me. I saw the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, the Hudson River, and all the buildings that I had seen in movies.

It's a simple repeatable way to strangle hope wherever it appears and it's worked out for me for a while. One of my defining characteristics is stability and when something's threatens that stability,

>"empire state building"
>"brooklyn"
>god damn it ai you were doing so great

It's a simple and repeatable way to strangle hope wherever it appears and it's worked out for me for a while. One of my defining characteristics is stability and when something threatens that stability, I fight back hard.
I've had a lot of practice at this.
But today I'm going to try something different. Today I'm going to embrace the unknown.
Because there's no point in fighting against it if you don't know what you're fighting against. And as far as I can tell, this is the first time in my life where I have absolutely no idea what I'm facing.

reroll?

What a mess. A man down by my own hands and now suicide killers. 5 of us remain, and I'd like for that number to not fluctuate. 9 floors left to go and with that Brooklyn would be on our control once again. I can see the end of this war in sight, and I am determined to win.
The next day we entered the final floor. This time we had a new strategy, we split up into three groups and attacked different parts of the building. I was part of the first group, we were going to hit the top floor and get rid of the threat. We were the ones who found the bodies of the previous soldiers, and they were definitely not friendly. We kept moving through the building, clearing rooms and searching for any signs of enemy presence. After about an hour we reached the top floor. We opened the door and stepped inside. We immediately saw a man holding a gun, he turned around and aimed at us.