Why is the green bubble stigma so prevalent in modern USA phone culture? It needs to end, It's worse than racism

Why is the green bubble stigma so prevalent in modern USA phone culture? It needs to end, It's worse than racism.

Attached: ECg06J9XsAAKkHE.png (471x485, 120.99K)

da jooz

What? Idgi

It's a materialistic person filter, you should be grateful when people show you their true colors right away instead of wasting your time.

I've never met a single person in my entire life that has ever mentioned the color of my bubble or cared.
Try not hanging out with losers.

>color of my bubble
KEK

Attached: laineyface.png (506x909, 980.54K)

It's a meme about iPhone users seeing green text bubbles instead of blue if the other person has an Android, probably compleyely engineered by Apples marketing team.

People still use default messaging app?

It’s not worse than racism

Why green? Green because of Whatsapp uses green theme?

What is a "default messaging app"?

user...

If he means text messages he should say "text messages" or "SMS". Is that it?

iPhones show messages from Android users with a different color and it looks like Apple deliberately chose an ugly shade of green.

How does the Apple phone know it? Is there an Android version of iMessage or something?

>iPhones show messages from Android users with a different color
I assume its any phone that isn't an iPhone?
Or does my old Nokia get its own colour too?

Apple adds some kind of extra features to SMS. Idk the technical details.

>I assume its any phone that isn't an iPhone?
Yes.

Sometimes I wonder if america is even real, or if my government just made it up to stop people from wanting to leave here.

No, androids send text messages or sms messages by default where iphones send imessages by default

>probably compleyely engineered by Apples marketing team
want to know the really fun part
the green bubbles violate their own ux guidelines, the contrast between the white text and the bright green is way too low
so they also intentionally make it ass to read

And people think these things as "default messages"? No wonder the word "text message" is starting to disappear.
Sounds a bit funny desu, to me internet messaging and text messaging were always oceans apart.

If you buy an apple product you are supporting slavery and child labor

Attached: slaves.jpg (638x778, 187.43K)

We already have a thread about this retarded tween tiktok twitter instagram facebook reddlt shit. Fuck off there: no one over 12 years old gives a shit.
We already have a thread about this retarded tween tiktok twitter instagram facebook reddlt shit. Fuck off there: no one over 12 years old gives a shit.

>Apple adds some kind of extra features to SMS. Idk the technical details.
Could be it. Got me thinking about an ancient 90s Nokia I fired up some months ago. Whenever I sent SMS to it there was some glitch at the very beginning of every message, like a bunch of ASCII.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
just report the flamebait nigger

The ONLY faggots who care about what device someone pulls out of their pocket or bag are under 13 years old. These threads are gay and banal, and you are an inane faggot nigger.