I am fat. I am a 300lb loser fat guy

I am fat. I am a 300lb loser fat guy.

Attached: images - 2022-03-13T090409.417.jpg (479x640, 22.93K)

i'm not fat but i'm slowly gaining weight, balding, and going straight to middle age

Commit to an exercise and nutrition program.

have you tried dieting?

No, that's a cheeseburger

That cheeseburger looks like jordy leforge

Same, food is one of my only comforts in life

Attached: Favorite Sandwiches.jpg (700x3500, 421.73K)

Just stop eating op

literally this. it's so simple.

Just skip meals. Start eating half of your meal. Save the rest and use it for your next meal.

don't eat bread, candy, or any bullshit food like fast food, soda, chips, etc.

people have no fucking self control. If you are fat, you deserve to be a disgusting waste of a human. It's so sad that our healthcare system has to support these fucking idiots.

Attached: dd3z93m-64112aff-cd15-47d9-9574-5ff50b25986e.jpg (1920x2660, 434.5K)

How have you amassed so much fat in your ass user?

what is that? over the slice of cheese, never seen this in my life.

>300-320 pounds
>6'4
>have gf
>have fuck buddies
>flirt all the time
>get flirted with back
>kek at the low T effort of Any Forums when they just don't try

Attached: Surprise Boners.jpg (1702x1620, 224.93K)

one number 6 add jalapenos and banana peppers black Olives and the spiciest sauce you have and a number 14

>fat
>self pay
>enjoying life
>realizing the value of my health
>lost 120 pounds in the first year
>still 320 pounds
>getting laid
>working out
>getting trim while getting trim
>Any Forums wants to blame everything
>can't see it's always their lack of effort

fat people having sex with other fats is disgusting and not an achievement.

Ok that's funny as fuck

Imagine your surprise when you have no idea how effort gets you what you want, not what you deserve.

the fact that fats are being normalized is seriously disturbing to me. It's on par with the normalization of trannys and retards.

It's normalized when you are miserable and think that's your lot in life. I realized I don't want to die badly, slowly. Anyone who's fat is also depressed. But they suffer in a way of addiction to comfort food, rather than booze or drugs. Not trying to justify, but that's the reality of it. You want less fat people? Motivate them in to a better mental health. You want to be treated better and finally stop being miserable in your own way? Promote the better mental health of others. But you are right. Those fat nigger chasing skanks who demolish scales rather than taking ownership of their problem are promoting mental illness. Bro it up with a fatty at a gym and motivate him. One less fatty in your world brother.

So we shouldn't normalize trans and folks like you?

well put. Godspeed bro

Attached: 1644124919090.jpg (615x461, 31.65K)

lmao im 26 and 6'2" 140 pounds. ive struggled to gain weight because my appetite is so shit and i also try to eat healthy and binging on junk food makes me feel gluttonous and disgusting. i dont like being so skinny but its too difficult to gain weight in a healthy way.

I can taste the chicken slime in that picture. Good lord.

A mi tambien

whoever ranked these is a faggot and an idiot

Umm, op. What the fuck is that?

you're going to be fine. Just make sure you have an exercise routine. you will gain weight in your 30s as your body changes.

have a hobby like mountain bike riding, swimming, climbing or whatever is popular in your area.

you are literally a blank pallet. with effort, you can bulk up any part of your body and become a god.

check out suppliment powders like kachava

Cool. Can we have hot gay sex? You can fuck me in the ass and mouth.

op is a faggot posting bait

I just ate some sandwiches like an absolute animal. I bought white hamburger buns and a cheap pepperoni sausage. I split a couple buns in half with my hands back out in my vehicle, and then broke off a 3" length of sausage and split it in half lengthwise with my hands again. Then i loaded the half-moon slabs of sausage in the buns, and munched them down like a fat man eating a lobster when no-one's watching. Nothing better than pepperoni sausage on white buns; I know it's not healthy, but fuck is it good.

I washed it down with a locally-brewed stout after I got back home... picked up a 6-pack on my way to the grocery store. Overall, I highly recommend - a great late-night meal!