You do not need a semi-automatic rifle with detachable 30 round magazines

You do not need a semi-automatic rifle with detachable 30 round magazines.

There is NO legitimate reason which necessitates an average person having this much deadly power at their disposal. I fucking dare you to try and come up with one god damn reason, because you can't and you fucking know it.

Attached: DZHSPPEQPBE6LG6TBMEVHVKKMU.jpg (3000x2001, 724.38K)

Give me one good reason why Rosa Parks needed to sit at the front of the bus, NIGGER.

>full auto: GODS WILLS IT
lol based af

You are right... we actually need fully-automatic firearms.

The founding fathers guaranteed the foundstional right of the people to be as well-armed as the government. It is a violation of human rights that we are denied that.

>no legit reason
to protect myself from fuckheads like you that pretend being violent is such a crazy sin, yet you will attack and kill others. Because you want power. May you and your family die in a tornado....faggot

Checked fpbp
/thread
SAGE in all fields
KYS OP

>The founding fathers guaranteed the foundstional right of the people to be as well-armed as the government. It is a violation of human rights that we are denied that.
So you support private citizens owning nuclear warheads? Because ANYTHING less than that and they are not armed as well as the government

Binary firing system is better than full auto. Full auto is so useless! You can really spray lead with binary firing mode (one trigger pull fires round, releasing fires another round) to lay down cover-fire and use WAY less ammo. Also, double pops are even better than 3-round burst! THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS that the binary firing system is legal. It's the fudging BEST NIGGERS!!!!!!

To kill faggots like you, OP. Before you accidentally "vote".

lel that'll do it

Forced-reset triggers are even better than binary triggers.

So I can kill people I don't like

Attached: smug.jpg (800x450, 39.3K)

Government shouldn't have nuclear warheads

Go look up the stats about how many people die every year from drunk drivers, alcohol and prescribed medication.

Get back to me if you're still worried about "guns".

yes

fuck forced-faggot triggers. They're for FAGGOTS

Because I want it. Fuck you.

but for real, just looked it up and I want one for my other AR.

>doesn't give up assault rifle
What ya gonna do about it? ASSAULT me?!?

Literally the attitude of a child clinging to his toy, great job buddy.

Here is your reply.

The point isn't that you can win pitched battles against a professional army with all its ordinance, as a rag-tag citizens' militia with small arms. The point is that you CAN FIGHT. You can bleed them. When they come patrolling through your neighborhood, you might be able to take a couple of them with you. Hell, you might even be able to run away and do it again; they couldn't engage in endless "manhunts" for everyone who resisted them. They'd never feel safe and there could be shooters behind any window.

Of course, they COULD call in the artillery and air-support and level your town, sure. What would this get them though? Well, it would piss a lot of people off when innocents died, and play right into the hands of rebels. It would make a lot of the soldiers in that professional military seriously consider whether they were doing the right thing or not. Finally, it would simply kill people, and NO ONE wants to rule a nation of corpses.

The aim of a tyrant is to control, not to kill. What they want is to be able to have militarized police & Gestapo point guns at people and cow them into submission to whatever dictates they want to impose. If citizens are instead waiting behind their doors and ready to shoot first when the jackbooted thugs come around, they've already failed as a tyranny.

So, the point is to fight. If you resist, you're not being controlled, and you're also undermining attempts to control others who can't or won't fight. Yes, you might die, of course. However, that's why Patrick Henry said what he famously said, more or less.

"As long as people can resist, they can be free, and tyrants can never succeed."

When you're talking about using swords, knives and clubs against modern military weapons though, it ACTUALLY becomes pointless, because you can't bleed them at all. They'll just shoot you with beanbags, rubber, water cannons, microwave guns and other submission devices.

That's why Americans having guns is so important.

Attached: Already Gave Her the Dick.jpg (1038x539, 365.19K)

Self protection including but not limited to peers, invaders and tyrannical government. This simple. I will never release my weapons to count on a broken system riddled with crime, murder and neglect to protect my loved ones and self. Simple.

Since the 2nd amendment is exactly that, an amendment to the constitution, couldn't you amend the amendment? Or like, add a new one that modifies the old one?

Still have confirmed Salvador killed with anything more than a pistol. Create yet another bait post about weaponry that definitely wasn't involved.

It's called second amendment for a reason, so I can defend myself from enemies... foreign and domestic. Good enough?

Attached: 1652994743795.jpg (400x400, 55.9K)

well its my american right so , lets revoke your 1st amendment

When you system oppresses you and you need a body count.

yeah lol keep killing yourselves, please.

go back to redit

You actually sound like a faggot. You work for the ATF or Mossad?

>NO legitimate reason which necessitates an average person having this much deadly power at their disposal

According to whom?

According to the fact that this thread is at 30 replies and still not 1 reason

We're all that stand between your government and your slavery. You'd do well to thank us for our service.

The founding fathers gave you (a dumb fuck) the right to have a muzzle-loading musket rifle. Single shot. 19 kids are ripped to shreds by the WMD that was used today. Fuck you.

Did I mention him once? Nope, I did not.
Still waiting for a reason when you're ready!