Americans, what the actual fuck is wrong with your country?

Americans, what the actual fuck is wrong with your country?

Please tell me you’re aware that the rest of the world looks at you with disgust when shit like this happens.
Can someone please explain why a set of rules written over 200 years ago gets to dictate the health of your society?

It’s amazing to me that one of the richest nations is basically a third world country through no other reason apart from the fact that you are stuck two centuries in the past.

When are you gonna wake up?

Sincerely,
A gunless Britain

Attached: C093C754-D7BA-4222-9228-DEA290BC1308.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niiF8hCSrYQ&ab_channel=AcademicAgent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>false flag occurs
>kike-posting exponentially increases

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.76K)

What happened to your Magna Carta?

You wouldnt believe me if i told you.

The problem is that we have too many mindless cuntservatives who have been brainwashed by the media into slaves for big corporations such as but not limited too gun manufactures. You can argue up and down with them about how stupid it is that an fbi wage slave will personally go to their house and take their guns away but they are so pig headed that they completely ignore all logic just so that they can be right, children be damned.

>Texas sells gun to unstable 18 year old who shoots 18 kids dead
>Same state also wants to ban abortion to “protect kids”

I swear to god I’m convinced the US isn’t a real place

Verification not required.

Attached: 1645134708069.jpg (363x217, 38.23K)

It's legal to "marry" girls underage in most of the middle east and africa along with slavery technically being legal there too.
There are constant wars, genocide, and famines also.

So, we have a few shootings here...meh?

Imagine you, one of the highest GDP yielding countries, comparing yourself to geographical regions that consist primarily of third world countries.

It’s extremely embarrassing.

>Meh, so what if a few kids die? Kids die all the time!

it's legal to marry underage girls in US states

It’s not in any way about following a 200 year old document, it’s about personal freedom. People aren’t willing to give up their gun rights to an already tyrannical and expressly untrustworthy government and just use the 2nd amendment as a shield from that government. Of course in the modern day the “gun kill so all gun bad” sentiment is fed to the youth from an early age to ensure they blindly support gun control so the gun rights movement is weakening. Also, America is not a 3rd world country, if you’re judging purely based on mainstream and social media outlets it’s understandable you might think that but even for the poor here things are bad but nowhere near that bad.

>occupational force levels of police
>people getting snatched up in vans off the street and interrogated, arrested in droves
>smoke grenade rounds fired directly at people's faces, eyes popped out of skulls
>bystanders get steamrolled by dudes strapped in so much kevlar, it's fucking cartoonish
>cops more bloodthirsty than pitbulls, the natural predator of pitbulls and the main demographic that gets them, matter of fact

>one troon goes cawadooty mode
>troon almost gets to 20 kills before getting put down

they sure do make them big in texas, the biggest pussies

Attached: 5hybc431mw171.png (2499x1408, 1.63M)

Probably be the reason the US has gun laws like this is because a huge portion of the population live in the fucking wilderness were not having a gun is suicide.

Why the Fuck would I care what a Britbong thinks about me

The USA is like a giant mental institution. It has the highest amount of mentally ill people in the world by far, so it shouldn't be a surprise that these things happen. The fact that the USA is the leader of all that is wrong with the world and they promote mental instability with their pro-transgender/lgbtwtfbbq+ shit and spread it around the world tells you all you need to know. Even if you live in a small town in the USA to get away from the big city twitter cultists, chances are you or your kids will get shot by some deranged lunatic. And to think I was thinking of moving to the US for better job opportunities. Christ almighty.

The us has the third most depressed ill people, which makes sense because it had the third highest population.

*Has

Have Evropa has fallen, parroting talking points from american communists about how we are 'backwards' even though this nation was founded by free-masons.
I recommend you watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=niiF8hCSrYQ&ab_channel=AcademicAgent

Attached: 16+ Victorian Home Decor - Vintagetopia.jpg (564x717, 96.69K)

Funny you should mention suicide…

you're right we need to start labeling them 'abortions' like you retarded non-burgers

Take yer meds, Melvin.

/thread

Yep. I wish I could convey that we aren't all this retarded but hey, all it takes is one bad apple.

>british
lol nvm

Leaf here, the US will go to crazy lengths to protect "Personal Freedom", but calling it a third world country is autistic. Compared to Brazil and Colombia, where cartels are fairer than the police and gutted gang member corpses dangle from overpasses, and the entirety of sub-Saharan Africa, the US is doing just fine.

Hit the nail on the head. Absolutely idolised America as a kid, now I wouldn’t step foot in that country if my life depended on it.

Personal protection isn't 3rd world you stupid buck toothed faggot

Good.

Attached: 1653083834391.png (1756x1223, 308.62K)

not by the time I'm finished.

test

>A gunless Britain
Good boy

Attached: v-for-vendetta-1984.jpg (1000x500, 69.92K)

Worry about your shithole country and stop idealizing us. Faggot

Ah, just let them shoot each other. Less Americans = Better world.

The only ones they don't shoot (Trump, all the Trumps, all the Republican senators) are the ones they should shoot.

>Uses guns to personally protect themselves
>from other guns

Fucking inbreds

I don’t mean to be rude, but we really don’t give a single fuck what you or the rest of the world thinks about anything. You don’t matter to us.