I am a Caucasian male and grew up in the hood during the crack wars from the late 80's into the early 2000's...

I am a Caucasian male and grew up in the hood during the crack wars from the late 80's into the early 2000's. I have been diagnosed with no shit PTSD as a result of my experiences. Ask me anything
>Also I can speak fluent jive

Attached: 36398-boyz_n_in_the_wood_cc.jpg (745x412, 227.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/bant/thread/15043397/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Also I can speak fluent jive
How do you do, fellow black people?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.jpg (1400x1050, 220.43K)

Yoooooo sup

Which hood? Compton?

Sac town g

How do you feel about Mt Shasta not having snow

That never bothered me much. We went 50 towards Tahoe for snow

Without that melt, the sac river won't have any water

How many hood chicks you bang?

American river

Not many. Wasn't my bag

Stay away from meeeeeheee

>PTSD
Pussy

lol says a man who's never around a lot of death

Zig-zag in da pan-hag

What was the worst experience you had during the crack epidemic? How racist are black people towards whites there and then?

I believe you man. It took 2 years of living in the hood for me to crack. Now I have PTSD.

Tell us some scary stories.

Worst experience? That's tough. I've had guns pulled in my living room. All kinds of crazy shit. Racism? Funny thing.... The ones I was around were very cool to me. I knew big hitters from an early age. They accepted all races in their click. I knew Hispanics, Asians, whites all types in their circles.
Scary story?
>Me chillin in my crack dealer homies house.
>6'5" says " I'm robbin' the first mutha fuckin punk I see!" And walks out the door. There was scarier but it's been a while

6'5" nigger*

Are niggers quite dangerous?
archived.moe/bant/thread/15043397/

31 year old white dude who also grew up in the hood here (Gary Indiana). east side of Gary so literally one of the most dangerous places in this country. no PTSD here but then again I never really gave a fuck. hope things works out for you OP, believe me I know shit isn't a joke out there

Oh I'm cool bro thanks. It was a long time ago. My symptoms are very mild now. I had nightmares for years

I grew up with the YBI and White Boy Rick.
You ask me anything, faggot

Shit. That's impressive. However, I grew up with legends you've never heard of.
>Let it sink in

STOP LYING, the trailer park is not the hood.

glad to hear you're maintaining. how do you feel about nogs now as you've gotten older? I pretty much try to avoid them at all costs. I've seen so much senseless bullshit by these people that it really drove me to pretty much despise them, dunno if you feel the same. and it's not all of them either, but a damn good majority.

Were you into crack, how into it were you and for how long?

It's a trip. I show them respect in person and am often cool in passing. I don't really friend too many tho. As a whole race. I think they have a lot of problems and create their own bad reputation... If that makes sense.

No. I never touched it. Guys in the neighborhood were selling it. It was taboo to touch it. "We sell it / never use it" if someone used it, you immediately lose all your homie priveleges / respect.

Neat, never knew that, sort of like how it was portrayed in New Jack City.

Yeah that's part of that "culture" same for all "dope" (meth, heroin etc) I've seen notorious / know gangsters pick up dope. Their known as a "crackhead" or whatever from that day forward

They're*

yea so do I and I feel basically the exact same. so of course it makes sense. I always though it was funny how the ones who didn't want to do hood shit and focused on other things were considered soft or bitches... or even "oreos".