Absolutely fucking mogs kuroba ex

>absolutely fucking mogs kuroba ex

Attached: file.png (389x372, 31.6K)

in what way?

Is this the client that's banned from mentioning here because it has a captcha solver that works 0.001% of the time?

i am posting from it right now and it's garbage
back to kurobaex me goes

How would a solitaire app mog an app for browsing Any Forums?

the op probably posted wrong pic

>0.001
seems to work most of the time, but when it doesn't, entering the letters with that dumb ios wheel is insanely annoying
still i think this shit will result in harder captchas again

iToddlers BTFO

It's pretty good and the captcha solver is handy. That said it still has a bit to go before it's better than Kuroba. Getting your boards set up on it with the magic word thing is a nice normie filter

Works about 20% of the time in my experience, and I bet they’ll have to come up with some even more inane way of captcha

lags on lagdroid

wanted to try it out but not sure which one it is, is it the greek letter?

it's available for ios

>That said it still has a bit to go before it's better than Kuroba
Always post feedback on the dev thread at the settings so devanon can implement it.

It's on Apple TestFlight

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f63616c6c756d2e6372616264616e63652e636f6d2f6173736574732f70726f6d6f2e706e67.png (1825x1825, 732.36K)

Just testing it user, looks okay... Animations feel laggy

its not meant for android lmao

Test

>still i think this shit will result in harder captchas again
Well fuck me then. I already have issues with the current one. And no, I won't pay to use a basket weawing forum.

>still using pain in the ass touchy pokey apps on children's devices
Get a real computer and a real browser.

This is why I don’t want to install it.
I know it’s open source but I don’t want to go through the code to verify that it’s ok, nor do I know how to do it.

Attached: Scammers using TestFlight to distribute malicious iOS apps - 9to5Mac.jpg (1668x1390, 259.78K)

For me, it's Blue Clover