Tech Blackpill

>be a man in the 25 to 30** age bracket
>"bro it's never too late to study and get some IT degree!"
I agree, you're allowed enough freedom and leeway for studies through your entire life.
>"bro it's not too late to get into tech at this age, given you already have prior experience since you were a teen, and a degree"
Sure, people are going to value you a little more if you already had years of prior experience before.
>"bro it's not too late yet, even if you were a neet with 0 skills and 0 motivation, you can still make it to a good IT/tech job if you start now"
Absolute bullshit. A big load of HORSESHIT. If you're in this age bracket with NOTHING to show, your life is pretty much OVER, motivational posters do nothing but put a band-aid on you to hide the painful truth. IT IS OVER.
**The older you get the more grim the situation gets too, i.e. 30 being the point of no return where you will be like 35 by the time you finish studying, companies will see you as a useless rotting old man due to 0 experience despite being this old.

Attached: 1658792615464.png (188x268, 15.5K)

Stop being such a downer.

I am a bit younger but I am making a hard switch to IT myself.

Forget about a degree, get certifications they are easy and those give you the ability to get hired.

If you can manage to do a few tests you can get into IT in no time.

Also you aren’t that old, just suck it up and move on.

Us men are meant to do that, not complain and make things happen because “why not?”

You see people all the time changing careers at 30, 40, 50. You're just looking for excuses because you don't want to work hard

Your final point is correct but for the wrong reason. If a man makes it to 25-30 years old and has zero experience with tech/it/software dev then they have zero interest and/or zero aptitude for it. Tech moves so fast you have to be interested in it to keep up with self learning and to be good at it

I can tell you aren't employed in the IT industry. It takes over 100 job applications across many states to find work. Certifications don't matter as much as having less than 5 years of experience because 5 years is considered entry level. I got the CCNA and couldn't get a networking job because of this. I ended up in help desk because it's the only thing I could get hired to and I want to die. You have to grind for several years and gaining knowledge of many technologies and even then your resume will be Insta-tossed because you don't have experience with some proprietary system.
If anyone is considering IT, get the three compTIA certs to start with because that will give you more options.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220610-210713_Chrome.jpg (980x834, 329.89K)

Work in a call center then, faggot

IT'S OVER

that's why it's so important to fix your appearance in the sense of that at least your colleagues will consider you as a young man

You're not wrong, but ONLY because of
>and 0 motivation
You can change careers and learn to program at 30-40 just fine, but you need motivation. Without it, you'll just sit on your fat ass staring at the TV instead of learning.

btw guys I like to suck dick and swallow cum.

>Absolute bullshit. A big load of HORSESHIT. If you're in this age bracket with NOTHING to show, your life is pretty much OVER, motivational posters do nothing but put a band-aid on you to hide the painful truth. IT IS OVER.
I'm 23 and starting my associates in IT next month. I wont finish it until I'm 25. Quit being such a pussy lmfao.
>The older you get the more grim the situation gets too
How old are you OP? I'm not gonna pretend like agism doesn't exist but if you're 23 like me literally nobody will give a fuck, and even if they do, why would you work for them? why would you even mention your age? They see a 20 something with a degree and the skills to match they don't give a shit if you're 22 or 28.
>where you will be like 35 by the time you finish studying, companies will see you as a useless rotting old man due to 0 experience despite being this old.
OP if you are 35 and still seething over this you were ngmi in the first place. The real blackpill isn't your age, it's because you're fucking lazy.

Attached: critic.gif (220x166, 1.13M)

Yeah this is somewhat true. I’m mid 30s and have been trying to get into cybersecurity. I have a related degree a few certs, and I put a couple years of fake IT experience on my resume. I’ve applied to jobs all over the country and told them I’d be flexible in my salary and would be ready to move on a moment’s notice.

I still haven’t had any luck despite all that; I think a lot of it is due to my age.

what did you do perviously

Dead-end wagie jobs

see this is exactly what I'm talking about

what did you do that entire time? just NEET around, or wagecuck? even if that wasn't a dealbreaker, why on earth do these places you apply know your age? when you submit an application with your resume and CV, don't put your picture, your age, your race, NOTHING. Only relevant info like your certs and experience, possibly location of residence if it's a job where you may have to relocate. Don't give them ammo to use against you retard.

I started making games when I was 26 no prior knowledge, now I pay rent working less than 10hours a week. Then again I was always very smart.

Ummmm kind of hard when all applications and companies ask for your age sweaty. What am I supposed to do, lie? They’ll find out when doing a background check etc

>TFW when I've padded 5+ years on a job at a defunct company that lasted 9 months using photoshop.

Most of a third-party background check companies "crack team investigators" are staffed by pajeets and Shaqueena "I'm finna go on my break" Nigaro'wiccheque.

If you can produce scans of the right paperwork, you're in the clear, at least in burgerland. I'm surprised there aren't darkweb services that just offer fake job history and actors for references.

Attached: bixnood.jpg (800x450, 82.53K)

>18 year old programming prodigy at Fortune 500 company
>fail penis inspection day
>get fired
>can't find work because no one will hire someone who has ever been fired
I'm currently homeless and sucking dick on the street for a living

Attached: 1553206333486.gif (224x233, 896.98K)

There probably is/are something like that, but darkweb. Not like you're going to see them advertising their services in youtube promos.

>"bro it's not too late yet, even if you were a neet with 0 skills and 0 motivation, you can still make it to a good IT/tech job if you start now"
actually correct, been a neet till 26, now i got a comfy job as a sysadmin :)

Cyber security is a meme degree