Micro Spy Cameras

How long until AGENT install these EVERYWHERE
every household, every building, every street, and every square inch?

They keep getting smaller and smaller and smaller and cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. This one is like $10

Attached: EYE-SPY.jpg (742x716, 90.19K)

Did the redditor have proof of this? Where exactly was it connected? What was its power source? How did it use its recordings?

Only Airbnb faggots installs these.

screws are for amateurs because they're easily caught by the naked eye, you want stuff that's out of line of sight but still has vision on your target.

>AGENT
AGENTS*
It will be an international phenomenon. the American Glowie Bureau won't be the first.
China very likely has installed millions already. they're all made in china and no American companies are involved

Attached: camera small.jpg (1176x1353, 141.88K)

They literally have 1fps 144p cctv cameras when niggers commit a crime in your area, be realistic now.

Attached: 1651449035443.jpg (770x600, 78.92K)

>Did the redditor have proof of this? Where exactly was it connected? What was its power source? How did it use its recordings?
lol
go to eBay and search around there are literally millions and that's just ebay. even amazon has some. now imagine how many are sold on Chinese e-commerce sites

Attached: spyChina.jpg (1335x671, 168.62K)

>They literally have 1fps 144p cctv cameras when niggers commit a crime in your area, be realistic now.
Bro 10 years ago our cell phones had 0.0001 megaShitxel cameras.

Now everyone has phones with 3 60+ Megapixel cameras and they're only getting better

Attached: MESOHORNYORRRHERRO-KNOCKKNOCK-EGGFUYUNGCOCK.jpg (1000x853, 88.64K)

because they don't want to arrest niggers

Are you dumb? They Don't need to. All they need to so is getting access to your mobile...

>Now everyone has phones with 3 60+ Megapixel
They are usually still only 12mp, the 60 is software and marketing BS actually

Looks like they cut a hole into a thumb tack.

>screws are for amateurs because they're easily caught by the naked eye, you want stuff that's out of line of sight but still has vision on your target.
you're overestimating the average person mr. ninja fedora. also there are plenty of variations that are out of line of sight like a smoke alarm. ANY Object you can imagine has a spycamera variation

Wait, are you implying they don't exist? Turn your phone around, retard.

Yes. It's a scare campaign, to make you think they're all powerful. read

Jokes aside, how do you think the government or whoever would go about storing such an incredible amount of high quality footage? Or paying someone to monitor it? It would cost a hell of a lot more than a thousand screw cameras

Bro it isnt 2011 anymore.
Have you seen the kind of shit they can do with facial detection?
Why do you think apple switched from fingerprint to FaceID?
Why did Microsoft start hard-shilling Windows Hello sign in.
They don't need anyone monitoring the footage anymore, it gets flagged by AI.

I frequently screamed NIGGER and GAY RETARDS while coding from home when I was employed. This may have an impact on why I can't find a job now. Also my posts

Me too. Everytime I get angry about code I yell the forbidden incantation. Fuck jannies by the way.

Did you turn your phone around?

You dont trust Our Benefactors(tm)?