So I've been working at taco bell for about six years...

so I've been working at taco bell for about six years. I dropped out of high school with my friends and never got around to getting my ged. i haven't been promoted due to staffing issues and i need a side hustle. I've saved up around 500 bucks, would this be enough to buy coding equiptment. i want to learn to code

Attached: pullinupmuhpants.png (868x935, 19.06K)

Stop making this shit thread you fucking loser

deliver pizzas, unironically. its still a minwage job but tips can easily double your income

only cute girls get tips

Nice story bro but can I please just have my tacos?

is this the new zoomer "I fell for the 16gb meme" bot post?

70% of orders are pretipped online, another 20% already made up their mind how much they want to tip beforehand. then you have that 10%. im a dude and i pull $25-30/hr just driving and handing out pizzas

yeah bud coding is a good side hustle, only takes a week to learn and you can start making thousands.

Start doin cash in hand construction work
always fuckin cash in hand

Attached: 1608457294351.png (451x342, 171.97K)

ffs, finish high school lmao

my friend paid around 2000 dollars for a ged study buddy prep course and still failed. i know that I am dumber then him and I cant afford to spend that kind of money on a prep course now

Maybe you shouldn't have fried your brain on recreational drugs.
Fuck off and good luck next life (lmao)

ged -> it certs
if you can't past the ged ngmi coding imo
if felons can get theyre ged/it certs
so can you

ngl i have a rap sheet, that's another concern i have for future reference. if I can get cash coding i don't have to worry about my boss finding out

I have a family member that has been in prison since they were 16 and they were able to get their GED without any studying.

jesus fuck are you a sex offender too?
I can't imagine your life getting any worse

It's over
How do you cope?

Attached: 1658126559722446.jpg (680x453, 114.92K)

kek
Based

harassment but it's was all blowed out of proportion. I used to work in the deli of a grocery store and tried to show a girl i liked my watch in the freezer while we were checking inventory together, she freaked and told our boss i invaded her personal space lol

I saw this exact post a few weeks ago. Fuck off and watch YouTube tutorials or something.

oh you're ugly and autistic too

nevermind i don't wanna accidentally give you false hope too

based troll

Attached: F14TVS1R6.png (396x385, 137.28K)