Hey

>Hey
>Use linux

Attached: PixelShirt2000pxForWeb-2_800x.png (650x973, 593.74K)

Why are freetards always so fat

He's a macfag.

freedom to E X P A N D

*GNU/Linux

he is literally an apple shill

OK I'll try it. but what distro?

gentoo

No thank you. I outgrew MMORPGs years ago.

mfw im already there im fifteen leagues ahead of you.

Attached: 2022-07-25_21-28.jpg (1916x1002, 152.94K)

They should have made luke the "linux guy" for LTT.

Luke was the one who sold me on mint, watching how much more easily he accomplished his tasks compared to linus during the linux daily driver challenge.

based

When are we gonna get a 'worthless celebrity thread' report option?

Attached: 1614784518914.png (428x368, 214.34K)

Can't leave chair, too busy learning command line.

no im used to windows and want to play my vidya

that a dope shirt. don't forget you can get yours at lttstore dot come

>vidya
everything on steam just works (except for shit with kernel level anticheat but you shouldn't play that even on windows)
but playing pirated games is a bit harder than on windows

No, I don't think I will use Linux (or Windows, or MacOS). I've found something much better, and it's called OpenBSD. This OS absolutely flies on my setups, even the one with an Nvidia GPU. Almost everything worked perfectly right out of the gate, though I did have to do a little tweaking to get power management just right on one box. This is truly the greatest OS I have ever used. Yes, GNU/Linux is very nice and really flexible, but it doesn't have the polish and performance that OpenBSD offers. Windows and MacOS don't stand a chance. OpenBSD completely mogs them.

Attached: 1658786365195.png (1200x781, 179.54K)

All I can think of is Tech Shrek when I see this guy and Ali can’t stop laughing

I'll switch to Linux if you become vegan and lose about 80 pounds.

>everything on steam just works
What?
I thought only select titles with steam deck worked. Win8+10 avoider here might switch to Linux if it's actually true what you said because honestly when I upgrade my PC next I really don't want to use Win10 or Win11 and you can't buy Win7 keys anymore.