/fptg/ - Friendly Private Trackers General

Friends Edition

>Where do I download the latest capeshit/kino?
On publics, nyaa.si will generally have everything you need, but take a look at old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread regardless.
>But what are private trackers and who are all these people?
Read wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers, lurk /ptg/ and elsewhere!
You can also use a Any Forums archive (like desuarchive.org) to lurk older /ptg/ threads.
>Not sure what /ptg/ is all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>LINKSRemember the following

Attached: .jpg (1296x1078, 371.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curiosity_Show
youtube.com/c/CuriosityShow/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I refuse to use toilets, I am smelly

I love little busters

I dont need a toilet, I have Blutopia.

>I refuse to use toilets, I am smelly
I didn't want to know that, mister poojet

Invite seller offered me an invite to PHD, HDT or BLU for $20 USD. Should I get one of these and why?

You can invite yourself to phd, i don't know what hdt is, so i would go for blu since they only recruit from harder trackers.

You can join both bhd and red from ggn

If im the only seeder in a torrent on red, can I let it die and upload myself later?

Not only you can, you must

Do you actually believe BIB has some secret exclusive files? It just has an easy community to filter out the trash epub conversions etc.

Looking for this one myself
sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm
The fact that I can't just download 50 pages and put it onto my ereader is baffling.

Reminder that PTP https tracker is still down

You should let torrents get pruned as a general rule, even if you wont reupload then someone else will, it's free buffer and it's endorsed by the rules.
Remeber to save all the metadata before the torrent gets pruned, this can be as simple as saving a .json file on your computer that you can use later to autofill fields on the upload page.

Can someone check if MS has The Curiosity Show?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Curiosity_Show
youtube.com/c/CuriosityShow/videos

>The program placed a strong emphasis on practical demonstrations of various science topics, and included activities such as floating a ping-pong ball on a stream of air, recreating historical devices, setting off a room full of mouse traps, the science of musical instruments and freezing objects with liquid nitrogen. Commonly, segments presented scientific concepts in the form of tricks and puzzles.

Attached: curiosity-show2.jpg (275x183, 10.67K)

Good then

Did something happen with jpopsuki?
I got automatically logged out and Firefox says it’s insecure

Deezer link is enough, everything else can be auto-filled later.

Works on Chrome.
Try using a real browser.

werks on my machine

herkz on my machine

What indexers have games?

most of them?
Just don't download executables from the ones that index public usenet posts.

They usually only mirror scene releases which are missing tons of shit lately

rin.ru has the rest