Is the KDE spin good? I love fedora but I want to give KDE a try

Is the KDE spin good? I love fedora but I want to give KDE a try.

Attached: g-monitor-fedoralogo[1].png (700x487, 18.14K)

Yes, it just works. Nothing can make KDE usable or bug-free, not even RedHat but works fine for the most part. It uses Wayland as default, just make sure to switch to X11 and you'll have the most comfy distro.

Nope, use xfce

shoo shoo rat

surprisingly I like it more than openSUSE but less than Arch, still use Fedora KDE because is easier

Yeah it's awesome, I use xorg though

*krashes*

I use Kinoite it is really good, but it's still KDE so if you deviate from the defaults you can encounter bugs. I just put the taskbar on top.

redpill me on kinoite. I read what Silverblue and Kinoite are about, but how is the daily usage? What are pros and cons?

just make sure to turn off some services like akonadi

A fucking rat lmao

Not the same user but I used to daily drive Silverblue for like 6 months.
The pros are definitely that everything is a flatpak. The downsided are that everything is a flatpak.
I got tired of layering everything and having to restart so I went back to regular comfy Fedora.

it's vanilla KDE, basically just works

thanks user.
God, Fedora really IS comfy. I was using Arch for a long time, but Fedora just feels so polished and like a complete OS.

of all the desktop environments you choose the single worst one, good job faggot

How much harder is it to wirte a RPM instead of a pkgbuild?

Use Enlightenment instead.

>CSD
>GTK
I hate CSD and don't want to deal with GNOME dev retardness.
I like XFCE more than KDE but this is a dealbreaker for me.

what is a good choice of DE for lightweight + nice aesthetics similar to KDE?

t. Mint cinnamon user, looking to hop to a fedora spin maybe

Load in a VM and see for yourself. Problem solved, perfectly but then you don't have the social interaction of requesting opins from a Brazilian GN 125 forum.

works on my machine, but I use X

fedora and arch are the only legitimate distros
maybe a special pass for mint for people who are technologically retarded
yeah but switch to LightDM or another actual functional DM because SDDM is buggy shit