Just use Debian GNU/Linux newfag

Just use Debian GNU/Linux newfag
Everything else is shit

Attached: download.png (141x186, 3.84K)

Sage

too outdated. need my nvidia open source driver component

>nvidia
Found the problem

If only Debian updated once a year it would be closer to the perfect distro. 2+ years is way too fucking old.

It's perfect for me. I use flatpak for programs that need to be up to date and I benefit from having a rock stable foundation at the same time

AMD has a shit eco system with a worse upsampler compared to DLSS only propped up by its vendor agnostic nature, no dedicated HW RT cores, and no AI accelerator. Intel ARC has both of those with good Linux drivers, but the architecture is immature for now.

At least Novidya cracked open the gates to a full open source driver, which is nice for a multibooting me

>he fell for the stability meme
unless you're running a server you don't actually need frozen packages on a personal computer

Why not

you're missing on more power efficiency, faster launch times on software, less bugs, less security holes, software actually reaching stable version instead of getting stuck with an alpha 0.3.243 for 2+ years etc. Debian is simply falling behind the times and it show, also something like 63% of bugs reports on KDE came from Debian and they were all bugs that had been already fixed 1+ years ago they even created a repository to help Debian no be so shit

>Everything else is shit
based and true

Thanks for taking your time, but I'm fine with all of these. I just don't like updating that's all

im not lying

Attached: hotccum.png (500x571, 295.16K)

i use debian netinstall, x, and dwm. it's the most ultra based setup. everything else is for literal homosexuals are autistic retards.

t.autistic retard

>pic rel:
>just werks
>new packages
>KISS
>minimal, not bloated
>best package manager
>doesn't autistically split packages into fragments
>exclusive to based x86_64
>great documentation
bow to the king

Attached: arch-linux.png (2000x1499, 94.23K)

My first distro. It would be fine to recommend it to newcomers if it wasn't for apt. Apt and dpkg suck because they make it kinda easy to fubar the package database if the user starts following "tutorials" found on the web. Pacman on the other hand is basically bulletproof. Thats why nowadays I recommend Arch.

I can't unsee the fat fuck.

>picrel
>dynamic linking just werks
>no AUR because existing package manager just werks
>setting up a personal repo, or using someone else's, just werks
>patching just werks
>use flags just werk

Attached: 0_gentoo_logo.jpg (745x776, 38.65K)

Attached: Pouring-oil-in-sink-768x512-3922758179.jpg (768x512, 44.54K)

Installing it on my dad’s old netbook rn

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

Based gentooman

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)