It just works

It just works

Attached: react.png (2300x2000, 186.25K)

It really does. its great.

It kinda doesn't though

How does it not? curious

It just works but it serves no real purpose beyond slowing down the internet. The only situation I can think of where a SPA would be better than a traditional application is dashboards where you have 100 buttons and menus that all rely on a shared state.

SPA fags have never given a valid reason to use their faggy techniques. Its a scam to make people rely on Facebook. Retard.

yeah
i'm getting sick of it though

It is although there is a lot things that still suck ass. Hooks are a good first step though.

It makes it easy as shit to get a website up and running quickly. And its easy to create project that can be shared among teams. That's all the reason I need.

Use next js retard

no it fucking doesnt faggot
what does it do that is faster to set up than vanilla JS and HTML/CSS? Everyone already knows JS and HTML. You obviously have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

retard

no, it's slow, it sucks

Thank you react for giving a sperg like me employment

React... my love... te quiero mucho

Attached: 1636214050321.png (308x448, 130.05K)

SPA? You can template with it, you can do SSR with it.

Is React better than Vue, Angular, Svelte and the likes? Not necessarily.

Is it better than vanilla HTML and JS? A 100% yes.

Yeah I'll take
{someVar}
Over
document.getElementById("someId") = someVar
Any day.

Like crap
Use flutter

Yes, OOP is bad.
We agree, don't we?

Doesn't work because it is too slow. Solid.js is faster and easier to work with, exactly what react should've been.

>he never heard of ssg (or ssr but not as good)
Faster than traditional apps. Flow of spa apps. Best of both worlds. Never stupid whole site reloads. Page changes happen instantly as do load from 0s. Downloads html as if it was a traditional site. Then adds js for better interactivity after site is loaded.

FUCK FRAMEWORKS.

Attached: ahem.jpg (254x198, 5.96K)

I will vote for you.

spoken like a one-man hobbyist.

let's try to work with a team on some bigger site.
have fun when there's no backend-frontend split and you don't have standalone frontend components.
everyone touching your monolith at the same time will be disaster.