Our Heroes deserve $15/hour now!

Our Heroes deserve $15/hour now!

Attached: D1A35115-7087-4AC1-B50B-CEDAA2AB157B.jpg (809x776, 361.96K)

this, but unironically
kys kike boomer tranny faggot ywnbaw

Our Heroes went to work every day to make your McFish sandwiches while you hid in your basement from Covid

$30/hour

Now we’re making sense!

1) Fire the person who did this.
2) Pay everybody else 15 dollars an hour or more.

Why is this so hard to understand?

F the N's at fast food places wanting $50K/year. You're a burger flipper you meth addict

btw using n-word for all races, not racist. Get an order right, and maybe you can keep your job.

15/hr is 30k, dumbfuck. You think burger flippers are beneath you and you don't even know basic math?

no they don't want $15. They want $25+. Go to anti-work on reddit.

What does math have to do with it? Has a surgeon ever done math once on the job?

>Has a surgeon ever done math once on the job?

Yes, yes they have. And even if they didn't they wouldn't be so retarded as to think 15/hr is 50k annually.

~20 is bare minimum what minimum wage needs to be to meet basic needs in most of the country, so they're not wrong. If you don't like the idea of fast food worker wages going up stop buying fast food. If you don't want retail workers wages to go up, stop buying at retail stores. If you want to stop being so retarded, stop.

Don't ask for cheese on the side if you don't want cheese on the side then.

>this is my life
>i spread propaganda on an internet anime forum
>i have brain damage

>unironically

I live in a blue state and my min. wage is $7.25 / hr. IN FUCKING 2022. FJB

Have you tried moving to an actual blue state instead?

>Put people on a wage they can live on
>Hold them to a better standard to keep job with that wage
>Problems like this stop happening

Almost like the problems are always the higher ups that allow this type of conduct and know they are shafting their staff

> better standard
> the basic function of the job as listed in the job description
if you cant even do the most basic of tasks correctly, why should we pay you more to incentivize you? Then you'll just find something else at $15/hr to complain about and start fuckin off, sayin you want $25/hr. Then $35/hr, then $45/hr, and at the end you'll still be putting cheese on the wrong side of the bun. Just dont take the job if you're not willing to do the thing as listed, nigger

yes

Math is a stupid example. You can't compare a surgeon to fast food math skill-sets. Even the drop outs might get to calculus in high school, mine was 10th grade.

are you working minimum wage? If so, why? Why can you not have a skill that demands more?

The issue is how fast you can be replaced, and perhaps its importance. For fast food, that's same-day and zero consequences of cheese on the side. You're replaceable instantly.

I went to Wendy's, they had a sign closed due to staffing. So I went to Burger King and got a meal.

Nobody cares

Minimum wage minimum effort.
You want better service? Pay for it.

>So I went to Burger King
christ, how desperate were you for a burger?

They deserve less than what they currently make. A retard can do their job and they're replaceable as fuck.

these people are only employed because society has decided we have to keep poors going. if we just replaced all the poor layabouts like this with robots, we would be way better off.
but noo we have to keep welfare going and keep the human population skyrocketing because some people feel bad about poors starving. fuck it, let them starve over the next 100 years and replace them with robots, we'll be better off for it as a species

Does pic related actually happen?

Do niggers smell? Of course it happens