24 years old, had a pretty shit life so far, mental issues and existential dread is putting me off the rest of my life...

24 years old, had a pretty shit life so far, mental issues and existential dread is putting me off the rest of my life, because i dont know what to do with it.

Advice?

Attached: coool.jpg (600x600, 58.03K)

I dunno man you sound like every other person How is your entire generation so fucked

Keep on keeping on man

same, but 28, i cant lie, it will probably only get worse, then we die kek

i dunno kike you sound like every other kike
how is your generation so fucked
ywnbaw kys

Same

ive tried to do everything right for years and still want to kill myself
sucks

Again same, I was in a position to actually do something but my health failed and it's not going to get better.

Damn so we're all just feeling like this, I turn 24 next month and feel the same bro. I'm not even in a bad position right now compared to some people and yet I still can't see any point in continuing. Living almost paycheck to paycheck, at least definitely living in a way I couldn't afford to miss 2 month's pay, what's the point in living like this.

What mental problems? Knowing that might help.. I suppose you could try giving meaning to your life somehow. Goal setting is a good way to achieve this. Enthusiastically trying new experiences could work too. Some existentialist philosophy might help to get you mobilised. Taking on a stressful amount of responsibilities can motivate you.

Inaction will keep you where you are, which is evidently an unhappy position. Identifying what aspects make your life shit will be required for you to eliminate them. Truly accepting them for what they are may also be necessary.

t. 28
i dont think it's really a financial thing, ive had excess, actually that can make it worse, it's something much deeper and worse, and a complete lack of connection between people
i think a lot of people people have been lied to, abused, raised by narcissists, financially fucked, no community, and feel hopeless and helpless, and worthless

Self awareness is a gift. Your life is easy as shit if you can post on this website

kike kys i guarantee ive been lower in every way in life than you, project harder tranny faggot ywnbaw DIE nigger DIE

Sincerely doubt it. Why lash out like an 8 year old?

faggot ur proving it right now ywnbaw kys

Wtf is ynwhsjd speak normal. You asked for advice, self awareness is my advice.

im not op u retarded tranny, ur post is just gay
>thinking you will ever be a woman
KEK talk about self-awareness

Fuck off nigga I'm not into that US nonsense

Attached: 1653310371013.png (206x181, 28.11K)

get a job you like

I have evere anxiety and a learning disability to go with my autism, so its very interesting to experience. Im a trans girl so its even more wack lemme explain because its made my life shitty but not rly.

I pass, but online its constant anti trans and hateful rhetoric, I dont care about politics. My family is incredibly supportive and for example he was the first one to tell me I look like a different person and im pretty and seem happier.

You life sucks, and I know saying "others have it harder" is meaningless for anyone sad to hear. But do you have to constantly worry about getting raped going outside at night and stuff? probably not. Im 21 yrs old and transitioned at 14. If I hadnt taken that first step I would have probably still been cutting myself and ended up with zero friends after hs. I probabaly would have actually offed myself had I not gotten my young hormones.

being a 5'4 passing trans girl who works out and according to other people its easy to tell im not very smart I get very protected by my friends and my family. Dude, what im saying is the only thing truly limiting you is your own thoughts. Yes the world is dark, yes its cruel, you will not get help especially i think if you are a guy (based on what I've red here) it gets harder in some aspects easier in some. You can be a fucking muscle titan and crush me. In fact, most guys I know can pick me up evenmy 50yr old papa still. So, overall dude,

TAKE THE FIRST STEP dont allow yourself to fall into a degree of mediocrity you cant pull yourself out of yourself! find help, find someone who will listen, find a great friend, or find family or a gf, just someone to listen while you push towards your own greatness, it will make it easier. The dread will only make it worse if you allow it to consume you be productive now

pic unrel its just ironically funny as fuck

Attached: 1647573916463.png (551x702, 361.48K)

oh jeez wtf that came out super confusing I thought I did good at spelling i; bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thanks. Ill continue my life and Ill try

do you have any social or whatever btw? do you wanna keep talking?