Ever been caught masturbating by a family member?

Ever been caught masturbating by a family member?

Attached: 7DF48D3D-1996-44DB-9AD3-6077158EE1A0.jpg (320x240, 7.89K)

I got caught fucking myself in the ass with a large dildo by my father, shit was never the same

Several times by my mom and little sister, pic is my sis

Attached: IMG_00_29.jpg (1080x1349, 131.14K)

Who hasn't?

Green text please

Yes my aunt, it was pretty embarrassing and we never spoke about it.

got caught once yeeaaars ago by my cousin (f)

and I've seen my sis ride her dildo once if that counts

No fucking way, you saw that?

Story please

>shit was never the same
Prolapsed anus?

yea we both share an attic (divided by a wall). Heard noise coming from her room that sounded like sometimes was trapped under the roof coming from my room.

So I decided to check up on it, but also trying not to wake up my sis if she was asleep. Opened her door a little and bam there she was

What happened after seeing her did she know she you had seen her afterwards?

Cloe??!!

Not enough action to green text, i mean first time my mom caught me she gave me the “talk” how i need to control myself in front of my lil sis, but everytime im on the pool i pull my cock and show it to my sis lol, was kinda funny when we were kids not funny anymore according mom vut my sis laugh everytime i do this, then she call me pervert and shit like that but i know she loves to tease me, i mean imagine having a sis like her in short shorts and just tanktops or bikini around the house or pool all the time, i lie with a constant boner

Attached: IMG_00_50.jpg (1080x1349, 105.18K)

You're a good brother man

She didn't see me, or else she gave one hell of a show

Confessed to seeing her years later when drunk. She was mostly embarrassed but also surprised that was the only time

lol no not at that age but dad didnt want to spend much time with me anymore

I'm guessing you guys were teenagers at the times, we were all horny as fuck then. Still, something you probably won't ever forget lol.

Maybe, pretty sure I hid it well enough though

My dick IS my "family member".

yeah i was 17, she was 15 at the time. Masturbating at every chance i got, and she was my to go to fantasy for whenever i felt realy naughty

Never did but I did get my search history found by my parents