>last version of NTFS was released in october 2001

Attached: pep.png (235x214, 8.06K)

>Nigger-Tranny Filesystem

fpbp

>if it ain't broke

based

NTFS is highly broken file system since the beginning

It's probably for better, user.

Knowing Microsoft's history, they would probably broken as hell if they updated. They might have already tried and broken.

Version freeze at least makes somewhat stable.

>t. updooter

I know goes against muh Loonix philosophy where you must updoot every day and enjoy how useful features get removed, but NTFS isn't like that

linux the kernel has 50 years of backwards compatiblity, GNU le userland has half of its utilities not been updated since 1990s and we still use that shitty piece of shit buggy bloated spaghetti code display protocool from 80s what the fuck are you talking about wintranny

it is broken

Can't improve perfection, freetards and retardpple fanboys gonna hate every day

You want filesystems to be like really, really stable.

Red Hat still ships XFS as the default, which dates from the early 90's at SGI and was only recently extended to deal with the 2038 problem.

>linux the kernel has 50 years of backwards compatiblity, GNU le userland has half of its utilities not been updated since 1990s
And the other 50%, which comprises literally all useful software, has 3 and a half months of backwards compatibility, and every new version comes with useful functions removed by tranny devs, yes.

Use Btrfs. Come home, white man.

That's your fault for using GNOME.

>say loonix sux
>akshually...!
>present argument about a field where loonix actually sux
>y-you are just using the wrong distro!11!1
Every time

loonis is not a single entity
>And the other 50%, which comprises literally all useful software, has 3 and a half months of backwards compatibility
works on my picrel
>and every new version comes with useful functions removed by tranny devs, yes.
gnome has everything you need except thumbnails in a filepicker but you can easily use the KDE one, and that is the only free software project with feature regressions

Attached: 1602090661676.png (1183x1024, 88.42K)

>retarded frogposter is also a retarded updooter

Why does gnome still lack thumbnails? How is tha t a difficult thing? I haven't used any linux distro for a good three years now.

kek