Make flip phones mainstream again

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Flip-4.jpg (750x750, 184.39K)

I'm using one already for almost a year now (last years galaxy flip)

somehow i can predict that there will be a shitstorm in fashion about how women are forced to buy clamshell smartphones and men can enjoy these square foldables due to pocket sizes

I’ll wait for Apple to do it the right way.

>extra space due to flip mechanism and being taller
>still holeshit
>still no headphone jack
I think I pass on this one

this looks like an another chinese overdesigned bargain bin toy by ching-chong gook-gook found company found on aliexpress that maybe juvenile autists on /csg/ would decide to buy.

every phone that is not an apple iphone looks 'off', you know what i mean (be honest).

it's a decrement to quality of life to not own an apple iphone and carry on (note to autists: the point isn't about iphone being a 'good' device).

only if the have all apps removed and social media dies in a fire

>every phone that is not an apple iphone looks 'off', you know what i mean (be honest).

like every time someone pulls out an android it's like revelation of the person actually merely scraping by and only pretending they have their shit together, they probably make over-complicated decisions, take pride in penny pinching and wasting wast amounts of valuable time tinkering with pointless shit due to some childhood trauma/coming from poor background, live with their grandma, decorate their (grandma's) 2 room ghetto apartment that smells like cats with dollar store junk etc.

and, basically, subconsciously people consider such people as sketchy and weird no matter their competency.

>every phone that is not an apple iphone looks 'off', you know what i mean (be honest).
do americans really think like this?

i'm finnish

America is a third-world shithole Ahmed

Why do fashion jews still not make women's pants with real pockets

They make them but women don't buy them

I wanted the Flip but got the Fold. I don't put anything else in my phone pocket anyway so the fact that it takes up half the pocket is useless. The Fold on the other hand serves a purpose.

They can't look like full blown whores with proper pants on, they gotta wear super stretchy stuff to show every crevice.

>4 hour battery life

The pockets break the silhouette when something’s in them. How can they wear stretchy tight pants if there’s a big clump with their wallet and keys on them?
Also, women are already so conditioned to use handbags that I doubt they actually care about the lack of usable pockets, they just want something to bitch about because muh sexism.

revival imminent soon
u can smell it

I hope. all phones look similar. I look at mid - late 2000s phone and be like "dayum"

Attached: rumor1black.7d11a289.jpg (500x550, 33.11K)

low key wish i had one of these but they are too expensive and its pretty telling that the second hand market is non existent