God-tier country music thread

God-tier country music thread.

Need recommendations, I've recently gotten into older country and some of that shit is actually fucking fantastic.

Florida-Georgia Line can suck a dick.

Attached: highway.jpg (1500x1500, 164.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xX9fLQjqIZA
youtube.com/watch?v=8tXosYPillw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marty robbins, obviously. Dolly parton, i personally dont much like willie nelson, but you may. My GOAT is merle haggard

youtu.be/xX9fLQjqIZA

falling in reverse - zombified

Attached: ab67616d0000b273b5259c23afd536b2b440fe53.jpg (640x640, 100.85K)

All more than okay by me, need to listen to more Dolly Parton. I've come to really dig me some Willie Nelson especially.
Dunno what it has to do with country but Jesus Christ Superstar is underrated. I hate Christianity but the music is so goddamn good.
Again not country but I do dig it. 2010ish Escape The Fate kinda vibes, haven't listened much to that genre, not even sure what genre is is really.

the only "country" song i like is pretty good at drinkin beer by billy *something*
.t zombified fag

Billy Currington, he's not bad. If I had to pick a theme song that particular one would fit me best.

nice. also life is a highway by tom cocaine
i like wine (shiraz cabernet) myself, lots of flavonoids to go with my luvox, brexpiprazole, weed, nicotine gum and high dose ritalin.

Man I want high dose ritalin I was on concerta years ago and went off it and haven't been able to focus on a damn thing for nearly 15 years but if I go to a doctor they're gonna tell me to stop drinking and being fat and eating gas station peanuts all the time and I ain't got time for all that.

If you're fucked up all the time you definitely need to hit some Willie, shit just vibes
youtube.com/watch?v=8tXosYPillw

Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits

Attached: 220px-WaylonJenningsGreatestHits[1].jpg (220x222, 26.85K)

Fucking yes sir few days ago I sat out under the stars and got a lil high and a lil drunk and put this on for the first time and just chilled for a while, every single track is fantastic.

Hank Williams Jr - Greatest Hits

Attached: 81Wp9hU81sL._SL1425_[1].jpg (1425x1425, 438.61K)

Waylon Jennings is my favorite, love most of his catalog.
Bobby Bare Sings Lullabies, Legends, and Lies is as a good album along with The Moon Was Blue.
Johnny Cash has a lot of good stuff.
Sturgill Simpson
Alan Jackson
Joe Diffie
Alabama
Kenny Rogers
Steve Earle
Hank Williams
Hank Williams jr
Hank Williams 3
William Shatner (1 album)
Charlie Daniels Band (greatest hits is must have)
C. W. McCall (my go to on long road trips)
Garth Brooks
Roger Miller
The Statler Brothers
Johnny Horton
Bourbon Crow
Molly Tuttle
Gordon Lightfoot
Shel Silverstein
The Wailin' Jennys

ritalin makes me more focused, sociable and optimistic than meth! i tell my psychiatrist i drink 20std drinks per day and he gives me 40mg/day i pick up 7 days worth staged supply which is like 280mg and take it all at once. when I get upped to 80mg/day i'll cum in my pants lol

Attached: 1652309505822.jpg (2048x2730, 599.66K)

when i used to get 1gram at once i'd take it all within 24 hours, shit was euphoric af

Alabama - Greatest Hits

Attached: 41J0YFC4ESL[1].jpg (299x300, 24.88K)

David Allan Coe - 18 X-Rated Hits

Attached: 41bglrlcSmL._QL70_ML2_[1].jpg (300x300, 13.06K)

Hell yeah this was the kind of list I was looking for. I've heard this and that from most of these artists but never really delved into any of them
>Shel Silverstein
Like the Giving Tree/Light in the Attic illustrator guy? I was totally unaware he made music at all

Hayseed Dixie

I am not focused, sociable, or optimistic in the least. I miss being a human being but caffeine, booze, and THC make things a lil better.

Was a kid when I was on concerta and/or ritalin, never got the chance to abuse it. Always been interested in what that was like.

I haven't listened to a ton of David Allan Coe but what I have heard is fucking great. Fucking in the Butt is a masterpiece.

My favorites right now are Colter Wall and The Dead South, both modern artists doing old school western music. Surprisingly they’re both out of Canada, Colter Wall actually ranches in Saskatchewan.

Shel Silverstein is more on the folk side of things.
He wrote songs for Johnny Cash, Kris Kristoferson, Doctor Hook, and Bobby Bare among others. His music is out there at times.