Is having an Android really something to be ashamed of in 2022...

Is having an Android really something to be ashamed of in 2022? Is there anything an iPhone can do that an Android can't anymore?

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-154807_Twitter.jpg (720x581, 64.11K)

No, but iToddlers cannot accept the fact that some people can spend less than 800$ for a phone and have better fetures than their 1499.99$ aluminum box.

why are you having an argument with phonetoddlers on who is bigger toddler?
how about you btfo, you worthless phone poster

Attached: 1647646463023.gif (484x274, 1.94M)

iOS fags tend to be materialists or hedonists, Android fags unironically have more soul

No, somehow retards in the US think you are poor for using android even though there are phones better and more expensive than the iPhone.
Not that it is a good fucking thing, but making yourself as poor as you possible can be is the great American challenge.

>twitter

sir that's an arab

It's an American disease floating around the world. Just like American companies moving to Europe. It was sad seeing thing like dunking donuts here. Horrible, the US should be nuked.

yeahs just people are better than you for having spent less on a phone.

no, and it never was. assuming you're not baiting though, there's not many things exclusive to only iPhones now. I guess the BNPL feature of Apple pay isn't found on the other mainstream nfc payment apps like gpay and Samsung pay. imessage is the obvious one but its usefulness is debatable outside the states. honestly, while there are very few things exclusive to Apple, a lot of what they offer does beat out android. there aren't many weather apps that can hold a candle to iOS' now that Apple bought dark sky. Apple arcade is still better than anything android currently has in terms of offering a clean curated set of games for a monthly sub.
android mainly seems to focus on providing a variety of options that don't necessarily gel together. it's up to you to decide if you like a less polished but more varied experience or if you're happy with the essentials working faultlessly.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220726-005203.jpg (966x304, 111.42K)

using a phone is something to be ashamed of. they are toys.

smartphones peaked in 2017 or 2018 and now normal people want iPhone instead of new features. only young kids and immigrants and Indian looking people use android where I live. it wasn't like this until like 3 years ago

Android can do anything iOS can do, but just like Linux to Windows/MacOS, it takes more tweaking, clicks, swipes, apps, etc. I have an Android phone for work because it's a good enuf phone with dual SIM and it gets loaded up with work crap anyway. But simple things like finding a particular picture from a few days ago or even just clearing the notifications takes more effort. iOS is a user-centric accessory while Android a is tyranny-of-choice, menu-hell throw-away tool.

Pulling an android out of your pocket is equivalent to pulling out a booklet of food stamps.

Reminder that iPhones are a product of child slavery.
Apple is currently the largest slaveholder in the world.
If you're opposed to slavery, do not buy Apple.
If you like slavery, consider suicide.

Attached: 1622915738620.jpg (296x306, 33.16K)

sandniggers can't even fix their own countries, so why would you care about their opinions?

normalfag

>. I guess the BNPL feature of Apple pay isn't found on the other mainstream nfc payment apps
Kek. Apple knows the iToddler market is a bunch of poor tetards wbo have to live in credit for everything, not just buying their iToddler devices

>t.onions consuming mutt

the fact that every android user itt is sperging out to twitter bait trash and instantly falling back on their america bad npc programming tells you everything you need to know

iphones don't get unusable after two years so i use an iphone. the alarm clock also fucking works every time i want it to unlike the androids i had